Several questions Bahamas from Orlando

Saman

We live in Europe and are planning to visit Orlando in november , we are thinking of combining this with a 3 night cruise , our previous cruise in europe was on seranade and we were very happy so have been looking at royal again , or should we consider other options?

Should be book now ? as we will want a cabin for 3 or 4.

Cocobay is any of it included or all extra?

Also are there drink packages available for these short cruises?

Tips if it is 3 night cruise are we charged for 3 tip charges or do they count the 4th day too?

Thanks for any help.

I'd book as soon as possible to get the best possible choice of staterooms.

Cococay still has free beach, pool, loungers, shade, BBQ lunch, and another food venue.

Drink packages are available.

They charge tips by the number of nights.

18 minutes ago, Saman said:

We live in Europe and are planning to visit Orlando in november , we are thinking of combining this with a 3 night cruise , our previous cruise in europe was on seranade and we were very happy so have been looking at royal again , or should we consider other options?

Tips if it is 3 night cruise are we charged for 3 tip charges or do they count the 4th day too?

Thanks for any help.

19 minutes ago, Saman said:

Thanks for any help.

Don't forget to get your ESTA

Book through the official Homeland security website $11 and lasts 2 years.

If you have one and used it previously you can skip the visitors queue and join the US citizens/Previous Esta use queue.

Try for a 4 night cruise as it is less hectic.

Get a JS or higher cabin if there are 3-4 of you sharing.

18 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

I'd book as soon as possible to get the best possible choice of staterooms.

Cococay still has free beach, pool, loungers, shade, BBQ lunch, and another food venue.

Drink packages are available.

They charge tips by the number of nights.

18 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Don't forget to get your ESTA

Book through the official Homeland security website $11 and lasts 2 years.

If you have one and used it previously you can skip the visitors queue and join the US citizens/Previous Esta use queue.

Try for a 4 night cruise as it is less hectic.

Get a JS or higher cabin if there are 3-4 of you sharing.

Thanks for your help , i was thinking of booking early to get a good cabin , i think its worth paying the extra to get the choice , the ESTA i had read about but think have to find the right site as i think some are agencies that just charge extra for doing it , now i know what price it should be that will help.

Another doubt if bad weather is forecast , what probable option would they give , cancel or cruise elsewhere?

Price and booking terms seem to vary alot if i book here in Spain i can cancel free up till september , if i book through UK site i have to pay part of cruise now and can see no refund option !!!

38 minutes ago, Saman said:

Another doubt if bad weather is forecast , what probable option would they give , cancel or cruise elsewhere?

The weather forecast would have to be extremely bad for them to cancel the cruise.

1 hour ago, Saman said:

Thanks for your help , i was thinking of booking early to get a good cabin , i think its worth paying the extra to get the choice , the ESTA i had read about but think have to find the right site as i think some are agencies that just charge extra for doing it , now i know what price it should be that will help.

Price and booking terms seem to vary alot if i book here in Spain i can cancel free up till september , if i book through UK site i have to pay part of cruise now and can see no refund option !!!

Definitely make sure you go on the US Homeland Security site.

You can do it up to 3 days before your trip but if you are not planning to go more than once I would get your ESTA before you book.

It is straight forward unless you have a criminal record or been denied entry previously then you would have to go to the US Embassy to get a Visa.

November is a great month to travel to Orlando.

You lose at least your deposit if you change your mind on the UK site and as you get closer to departure there is a sliding scale of how much you have to pay if you cancel.

Edited by grapau27

Now have flights booked so getting somewhere , i have seen there are some Carnival cruises also available for my dates and quite abit cheaper , just thinking maybe i should read up on cruising with them , is food quality , drink prices similar?  We will have 8 nights so i think it will work to fit a 3 or 4 night cruise in there. Our flight out in around 4.00 pm so i'm presuming we should have no problem even if we return that day on cruise docking at 7am.

4 minutes ago, Saman said:

Now have flights booked so getting somewhere , i have seen there are some Carnival cruises also available for my dates and quite abit cheaper , just thinking maybe i should read up on cruising with them , is food quality , drink prices similar?  We will have 8 nights so i think it will work to fit a 3 or 4 night cruise in there. Our flight out in around 4.00 pm so i'm presuming we should have no problem even if we return that day on cruise docking at 7am.

You might want to ask this on the Carnival forum:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/133-carnival-cruise-lines/

• Clarea changed the title to Several questions Bahamas from Orlando