Adventure of the Seas Terminal?

32 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I really dislike that terminal due the lack of parking. 

I guess being able to drive to cruise ports has its own set of issues that I would be oblivious to. I rather dislike how the taxi meter keeps spinning up while driving to the outer reaches of the port.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I guess being able to drive to cruise ports has its own set of issues that I would be oblivious to. I rather dislike how the taxi meter keeps spinning up while driving to the outer reaches of the port.

Try Uber or Lyft. 

• Thanks 1

AOS usually sails from terminal 29.  Yes parking is a little out of the way as you have to park at one of the mid port garages and get a shuttle back to terminal.  All in all you are on vacation and don’t have to drive for a week so that it the least of your worries 

11 hours ago, tntornadox said:

Going to experience this terminal for the first time in February. Going to try Park n' Go for the first time... if I am gonna have to take a shuttle anyway might as well save money on parking!

We're driving to the cruises for the first time soon.  Paid Park n Go in advance.  Other cruisers we've met have highly recommended them.

11 hours ago, tntornadox said:

Going to experience this terminal for the first time in February. Going to try Park n' Go for the first time... if I am gonna have to take a shuttle anyway might as well save money on parking!

I have used Park n Go five times so far and will be using them in February for our cruise on the Adventure. We have been very happy with them. You drop your car off, they load the shuttle, we got on and drop us at the port. Probably no more than 15 minutes. They try to get everyone on the shuttle going to the same ship. After the cruise we walk out and never had to wait more than five minutes and they take us to our car. The last time they even helped put the suitcases in our car.