Any Recent Updates for Saturday Parking for Carnival Panorama?

Hooked Already

Just wondering IF the Parking for Long Beach on Saturdays has been smoothed out.

My last 3 cruises from Long Beach we had issues.

Once no one was allowed to park due to the parking being booked for an event at the queen Mary.

The other two no one was allowed to park until after 11:00am. The Early arrivals were sent to down town long beach off of 6th St. I believe. At least shuttles were provided.

I am leaving on the Panorama on January 11. We usually  show up at the parking structure at  around 9:30 to 10:00.

Thank you for any updates.

I'm wondering the same thing. The last time we cruised out of Long Beach, (Feb 2019), I tried going to the parking structure at 6th St and it was empty and no shuttles.  I'd prefer to park there as it's half the price, but I haven't been able to find anything more about that lot now.

boarding right now. Glad to report we are able to park easily. Even managed to snag a parking at the ramp going to the second floor. The only traffic spot is when you get into the parking entrance, the pickup line is clogged, so we got held up a bit for  the parking structure. We arrived at the long beach parking terminal 1015am. Got checked in before 11am. Now waiting for general boarding

I did reach out to the City of Long Beach about the mysterious Lot A I've read about on here.  This is what I received:

The only parking structure we have overnight parking for, which would allow overnight parking for a whole week, is Lot A (50 E. 6th St. Long Beach, CA 90802). With a monthly pass, per the parking agreement by the City, vehicles need to be moved every 72 hours. For the Carnival cruises, there is an exception made for Lot A so customers can pull a parking ticket as they enter the lot and pay the daily amount ($12.00) per day once they are ready to leave.