OchoRios Tour

FunCruiser78

Maybe try the ports of call board.  We did a tour with a company that had a woman's name and was recommended on the ports of call section that was supposed to be just for us.  They were quite late picking us up and found another couple was now on the tour,  They did drop them off at the Falls though to another driver.  Despite that, just look for honest input from regular posters vs. a possible imposter floating their own tours.

We've also done resort for a day to a beach and water park but those prices have gone up quite a bit.  Last one I think we did through MSC as their prices aren't crazy high like other cruise lines.  Think that was a plantation tour.  We are going again in March and it is DD's job to find what we are going to do.

I have never used them before, but I have read a LOT of GOOD postings of Liberty Tours of Jamaica.  I have contacted them, as there are 8 of us, and I had questions.  They have always got back with me on the answers, and i believe their rates are probably better than some of the other touring companies.

We've used Ricardo Riley from libertytoursjamaica@gmail.com twice and both times were excellent.  Very personable and makes sure everyone is comfortable and having a good time.  Always felt safe and the prices were so much better than thru the cruise line.  

KCSavage, thank you for your reply about LibertyToursJamaica.  He has responded back to every email I have sent to him, and said when the time gets closer, he will be back in contact with me. He doesn't know me from Adam, but I told him I write reviews (that is how I learn from others, even though it is THEIR opinion), and hopefully I will be able to write a good review of LibertyToursJamaica. 🙂

• Like 1

On 1/17/2020 at 1:25 PM, kcsavage said:

We've used Ricardo Riley from libertytoursjamaica@gmail.com twice and both times were excellent.  Very personable and makes sure everyone is comfortable and having a good time.  Always felt safe and the prices were so much better than thru the cruise line.  

kcsavage,

Most of the reviews I’ve seen for Liberty Tours were of Blue Hole.  They also have a Dunn’s River Tour out of Ocho Rios.  Since Jamaica will be new to us, I’d prefer Dunn’s over Blue Hole on the 1st trip there.  Have you done Dunn’s thru Liberty?  Thanks

I know this is addressed to KCSavage, and I hope they answer you question. 

I wanted to add my 2 cents worth.  When my d-i-l found out who was doing it, she got checking into it, and seen where they were posting the Dunn's River, and Blue Hole.  I told her that James and Clint said that I and Barb should not be doing this, as we would only be "watching," which was true.  I posted back to Ricardo, and told him a little of what we might like to do, and he didn't go into details, but his answer sounds like we are going to have FUN, even without going to either of those places.