Ordering Water???

Kudos2Fly

We were on a cruise out of Tampa in April. We were able to order water to be in our room when we got there. Well went on line to see about ordering water again and there now is no option. Before I contact my PVP, I wanted to know on here has anything changed on this?

Are you logged into your account and managing your cruise? I just checked out sailing on the Breeze for October and the water is listed under "in Room Food & Beverages" under the "Categories" drop-down in the top right corner of the Carnival website.

https://www.carnival.com/in-room-food-beverages

Edited by Sean_B

Thank you for the link. I was logged in. I think Carnival is having issue with there site. They had our birthdates wrong when I checked in to our cruise.  Will check back in a few days to order our water, but have your link now.

On 1/3/2020 at 7:04 PM, Kudos2Fly said:

We were on a cruise out of Tampa in April. We were able to order water to be in our room when we got there. Well went on line to see about ordering water again and there now is no option. Before I contact my PVP, I wanted to know on here has anything changed on this?

Complimentary 1 liter bottle of water (delivered to stateroom on all sailings) One for each person with two cruises or more.

1 minute ago, twodaywonder said:

Complimentary 1 liter bottle of water (delivered to stateroom on all sailings) One for each person with two cruises or more.

Yea I know, but we use water for taking supplements and we use it in ports. Besides it's not that much to get added water. 

1 minute ago, Kudos2Fly said:

Yea I know, but we use water for taking supplements and we use it in ports. Besides it's not that much to get added water. 

You may not want to do this but we also need our medication in the AM. We always get ice. Once in the AM and once in the evening.  In the morning it is almost all melted, cold and tastes good. The two btls of water we receive we keep in the fridge and use it if we go on shore. Otherwise it goes home. Again. That is what we do.

25 minutes ago, twodaywonder said:

You may not want to do this but we also need our medication in the AM. We always get ice. Once in the AM and once in the evening.  In the morning it is almost all melted, cold and tastes good. The two btls of water we receive we keep in the fridge and use it if we go on shore. Otherwise it goes home. Again. That is what we do.

Thanks for the tip... I like ice with some things so not a bad ideal. Hubby is not much a ice person but I am... We have gotten out of the habit of asking for the ice bucket...

3 hours ago, twodaywonder said:

I hope all of you we have to ask for Ice in your rooms all the time are also those that brag about being big tippers to your room steward.  I'm happy that i get fresh towels, when i have dirty ones and my bed is made daily

1 minute ago, cruisegus said:

I hope all of you we have to ask for Ice in your rooms all the time are also those that brag about being big tippers to your room steward.  I'm happy that i get fresh towels, when i have dirty ones and my bed is made daily

You are correct. No longer do you get ice unless you ask for it. We let our room steward know we want it twice a day. never a problem. Things have changed. No more chocolate on your pillows on Carnival or ice unless you ask. No need to extra tip. That is what they do.