Cruise Critic Community
Missus_Aitch

ISO one-way cruise to Hawaii around Christmas

Does anyone know off the top of your head of a late December/early January cruise one way from mainland North America to Hawaii?  We usually cruise with Disney, but their only option is in late April.  Before I check every cruise line individually I thought I might as well ask the hive mind's expertise!  Thank you for any guidance.

For a one-way to Hawaii from North America I think your only option is from Vancouver BC in the fall when the ships are finishing Alaska and heading back to Australia/Asia.  There are none in the winter.  

They used to have some from Ensenada MX in the same time-frame, but I haven't seen one from there in years.  

There are plenty of round trip options.  Unfortunately,  it is against U.S. law for foreign flagged vessels to transport passengers between two U.S. ports without visiting a distant foreign port.  (South America or the ABC islands off Venezuela) 

Sorry for the bad news  -- Aloha!  

4 hours ago, Missus_Aitch said:

Does anyone know off the top of your head of a late December/early January cruise one way from mainland North America to Hawaii?  

Unless you really love and have to have sea days, you might consider NCL's Pride of America and its weekly cruises around Hawaii.

Thank you both.  It looks like we'll have to make another plan for December.  I was trying to make one trip that accommodates three people's preferences.  I love sea days more than my husband, he wants to go to Hawaii, and my child has to be back in school inconveniently early.  I guess it's Port Canaveral/Western Caribbean for us this time.  Vacation planning was much simpler before I decided to have a baby!

I appreciate your taking the time to reply.