City tour

saxmelody

I am going on a cruise with some friends in a few weeks.   One of them really wants to just do a tour of the city in Belize hitting some of the highlights of the city.  I need names of good tour companies for this.  I have been here in the past and done Altun Ha and been cave tubing.  I just have no idea who to use for this type of tour.

Go outside the tender pier and hire a horse drawn carriage.

There are a couple of museums plus the old Anglican church and former Governors house, a small farmers market. But if you pick the right driver/guide. A lot of history.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2020 at 7:07 PM, saxmelody said:

I am going on a cruise with some friends in a few weeks.   One of them really wants to just do a tour of the city in Belize hitting some of the highlights of the city.  I need names of good tour companies for this.  I have been here in the past and done Altun Ha and been cave tubing.  I just have no idea who to use for this type of tour.

Hello , we have used waytogotoursbelize.com in the past for a tour of the city and a visit to the rum factory, I must say it was a great experience, we got to see the highs and the lows. They also have a Party Bus version of the city tour that you may enjoy . Good luck ! 

• 2 weeks later...

We booked through King David Castillo for the day. We first went to the Community Baboon Sanctuary where we went into the jungle to see the wild howler monkeys. They came down from the trees and ate fruit from my boys hands. That was the highlight of their day. From there we went to Altun Ha ruins which was neat to see. After that we went to a local school and donated school supplies and interacted with the students and teachers there. It was really a great experience. After we left the school we went to lunch, then we went shopping and rode around site-seeing in Belize. We had an amazing day and loved Belize.