Breeze cove balcony

siestakeys04

We had cabin #2268 on the Breeze. It's directly below the Excursions Desk, and we never had any noise from above. We did have some very noisy neighbors next door to us though. No way to predict that. Do try to avoid booking a cabin below the galley if at all possible.  Also, I don't know about any poles.. Not sure where you're seeing them.

We had a cove balcony on the Dream last July. LOVED IT!! Some pics to follow.  As this was our first cruise, I didn't know to check the deck plan, and sure enough! We were under the galley, and we heard 'bowling ball' noises most every night around 2-3 am or so. It lasted for about 20 minutes. My theory was the noise was caused by pallet jacks moving pallets of foodstuffs. My wife never did wake up, but I'm a light sleeper and it woke me up. Nothing I couldn't deal with, but would have been nice without it. Oh. It was a guaranteed balcony. We spent a LOT of time out there, far away from the maddening crowds. Get one. You won't be disappointed!

20190727_162658.jpg

20190727_163824.jpg

20190727_165809.jpg

20190728_145100.jpg

On 1/5/2020 at 9:49 PM, siestakeys04 said:

Some cabins have a pole on the balcony I have seen some pictures online. Couldn’t get the picture attached correctly

Is this the pole you are seeing?  If so it isn't an issue and is out of the way.  I can't imagine one that would be.  We've done a number of coves and have another coming in just a couple of weeks!

Carnival_Dream_Cove_3009-56a200295f9b58b7d0c597c3.JPG

2 hours ago, klfhngr said:

Wow, I think I should've gotten one when we had the chance! So close to the water!

When sailing at speed it’s not uncommon to be able to feel the spray if you stick your head out. Kinda look like a dog hanging out the car window but it’s an experience for sure! It’s not like you get drenched. The sounds, feels and smells of ocean from a cove aren’t like anything you can get in a standard balcony. 

• Like 2

We were in 2441 on Breeze in Mar ‘19 - there was a bit of noise through the night, but nothing that kept us up

We enjoyed the cabin since it was the last cove balcony on the starboard side (limited spray and great vantage for heckling pier runners😂)

We love cove balconies...so close to the water.  We always try to get the very first one.  The first several cabins are ocean view so the first cove is almost to what is considered the middle of the ship. Love my coves.... 💕 

• Like 1

On 1/9/2020 at 3:50 PM, jdcml said:

Is this the pole you are seeing?  If so it isn't an issue and is out of the way.  I can't imagine one that would be.  We've done a number of coves and have another coming in just a couple of weeks!

Carnival_Dream_Cove_3009-56a200295f9b58b7d0c597c3.JPG

Yes!!! This is what I was referring to. Didn’t know if it was in the way or if anyone paid attention to it. Thanks