Taxi to Playa Mia

NicoleToussaint

Arriving on Harmony of the Seas. Are taxis readily available when exiting the ship? Was planning on booking a ship excursion, but just the basic beach pass excursion doesn't leave until 10am and we are traveling with a toddler so want to exit the ship as soon as possible as we may need to leave to come back for a nap. I'm assuming this won't be a problem to grab a taxi, but what is the estimated fare? We can book through Playa Mia directly, but it is an extra $13 a person for transportation so trying to figure out if it is worth it to just grab a cab on our own. Thanks!

Taxi to Playa Mia from the International Pier is $17 per taxi for 1-4 passengers.  One way. $34 RT, plus tip.

So if Playa Mia package at $13 is Round Trip, that's in the ball park for 3 people, assuming they charge for the toddler, but a good deal if your child can ride free.  I don't think they open until 9AM so you'll only beat the ship excursion by an hour or so.

30 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

Taxi to Playa Mia from the International Pier is $17 per taxi for 1-4 passengers.  One way. $34 RT, plus tip.

So if Playa Mia package at $13 is Round Trip, that's in the ball park for 3 people, assuming they charge for the toddler, but a good deal if your child can ride free.  I don't think they open until 9AM so you'll only beat the ship excursion by an hour or so.

Thank you. We decide to book through Playa Mia directly. Since our ship docks at 730 they are actually start transfers at 8am instead of 9. Want to try to get there as early as possible. Our toddler is free through them as well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NicoleToussaint said:

Thank you. We decide to book through Playa Mia directly. Since our ship docks at 730 they are actually start transfers at 8am instead of 9. Want to try to get there as early as possible. Our toddler is free through them as well.

I am not sure if you have been given meeting instructions? I believe there has been a walk to meet transport through them in the past - not sure if this has changed, just a thought if you have a toddler.