Vodka Brands?

• 3 years later...

Just because a liquor was available on one cruise doesn’t mean it will be available on all cruises.  In February on the Rotterdam,  there was no Aperol even though a featured drink on the MDR menu every night was a Aperol Spritz.  There are usually several premium vodkas available.  

• Like 1

Titos is what everyone wants. How do I  know this? I  bartend sometimes at charity events. If someone has another favorite, it's news to me. Crazy, I  don't drink it but it's the number one mixed drink ordered. So, if the cruise line doesn't have it, there will be alot of sad sacks. 

As far as premium vodka on HAL ships, I’ve had Grey Goose, Ketel One, Belvedere and several others.  There will be premium brands.  When cruising, I taste the ones that I haven’t had at home and sometimes find a new favorite!🍸

2 hours ago, albingirl said:

Titos is what everyone wants. How do I  know this? I  bartend sometimes at charity events. If someone has another favorite, it's news to me. Crazy, I  don't drink it but it's the number one mixed drink ordered. So, if the cruise line doesn't have it, there will be alot of sad sacks. 

On our Hawaii cruise last February, the Moscow Mule made with Stolichnaya (sp?) was all the rage. I'm a Bombay Sapphire guy myself but I heard lots of calls for a Stoli Mule.

3 hours ago, Petronillus said:

On our Hawaii cruise last February, the Moscow Mule made with Stolichnaya (sp?) was all the rage.

I am extremely surprised that Russian vodka was so popular.  The liquor stores where I live can’t seem to give it away.   It has been on sale for $4.99 (regular price +$20) for months.   I support of Ukraine, so I do not drink Russian vodka.

2 hours ago, 0106 said:

I am extremely surprised that Russian vodka was so popular.  The liquor stores where I live can’t seem to give it away.   It has been on sale for $4.99 (regular price +$20) for months.   I support of Ukraine, so I do not drink Russian vodka.

Stoli is from LATVIA not Russia.