Best Nassau all Inclusives?

bushwhack77

Hello. My wife and I are wanting to do some beach all inclusive when in Nassau in a few weeks. We've done a couple in Cozumel that are perfect (Mr Sanchos being one). Hoping to find something like this in Nassau with included food/buffet on the beach, drinks, umbrellas, etc and maybe close-by shopping. I've read that crime here can be bad, so not wanting to wonder all over. Thanks!

• Like 1

Nassau doesn't have beach clubs like they have in Mexico.  You'd have to purchase a day pass through one of the hotels.  The hotels that offer all-inclusive day passes are: Sandals, Melia, Breezes, RIU and Warwick.  British Colonial Hilton also has a day pass that is not all-inclusive but offers a food/drink voucher.  There's a lot of information about the different options on this board if you do a search.

My favorite would probably be RIU.  It's not close to shopping but there is plenty of shopping near the port on your way back to the ship.

Thanks for the info. Does RIU have tables/chairs/umbrellas on the beach? From what I can tell from pics/video, most of it's amenities are contained inside the RIU complex, which doesn't really seem to be part of the actual beach.

25 minutes ago, bushwhack77 said:

Thanks for the info. Does RIU have tables/chairs/umbrellas on the beach? From what I can tell from pics/video, most of it's amenities are contained inside the RIU complex, which doesn't really seem to be part of the actual beach.

Just lounge chairs and umbrellas, they are resorts so most of everything is by the pools.

Thanks. Does anyone know of any all inclusive places that are also centered around the actual beach?

Or maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing by thinking all-inclusive resorts. We're mainly looking for a safe, clean place to enjoy the beach & salt water with chairs/tables/etc and at least food & drinks very near by.

1 hour ago, bushwhack77 said:

Thanks. Does anyone know of any all inclusive places that are also centered around the actual beach?

Or maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing by thinking all-inclusive resorts. We're mainly looking for a safe, clean place to enjoy the beach & salt water with chairs/tables/etc and at least food & drinks very near by.

There's really nothing like that in Nassau.  It's not like Cozumel with big beach clubs.  There are a couple of public beaches - Cabbage Beach (on Paradise Island next to the RIU), Cable Beach and Junkanoo Beach.  Amenities are limited.  Junkanoo Beach will have the most nearby food and drinks and it's within walking distance of the port but it's also on the harbor so the water and view aren't as nice.  I can't think of any beaches with tables, just chairs and umbrellas to rent.

You'll find the most amenities if you get a hotel day pass.

Edited by CruisinCrow

1 hour ago, YankeesFan4Life said:

Anyone have any experience with Warwick?  My wife just showed it to me, looks pretty nice and similar money (under $100) with food/drink and snorkeling included..

There was a review posted fairly recently:

If you decide to try it, I hope you'll come back and let us know how you liked it.  There isn't much information on it.

13 hours ago, CruisinCrow said:

There was a review posted fairly recently:

If you decide to try it, I hope you'll come back and let us know how you liked it.  There isn't much information on it.

Thanks so much!! We did a Land/Sea tour of Nassau a couple years ago, no need to go sightsee on the island again, so this might be an option.  Knowing that there's not much mention on the boards makes me think it won't be too busy, although we're going during Spring Break...(no kids)