Opinions on the Sky Thermal Suite Pass

MCC retired

We purchased the couple's pass for our full cruise on the Sky in December and really enjoyed it.  It was definitely busy at times, especially on sea days.  I would estimately that, on average, there were between 18-20 people in The Enclave most times when we were there; sometimes fewer but sometimes more. In fact, the only time it wasn't terribly busy was the on the 2 port days we used it, and there were still about a dozen people.  Even when we went one day during early dinner seating there were at about 20 people in The Enclave (we had thought this might be a quieter time).  There were regularly more people than there were heated tiled lounges (which I believe numbered 12), and these were a hot commodoty (pun intended). 😉 Most people were respectful and quiet-ish, for the most part.  The only things there seemed to be a bit of a wait for were the tiled loungers, and the only real problem we saw was some  people placing towels and robes (and other times) on these to "reserve" them while they used the pool, steams rooms, etc. But, still in all, we enjoyed it and would do it again. I hope that's helpful.

Edited by 5:00_Somewhere
  • Like 1

I did not find it crowded at any time during our Christmas cruise and sometimes it was not very populated at all.  Sometimes a lounger may not have been available (of course people want to reserve them) but then one freed up in a little while.  You don't need a lounger to enjoy all the other elements.  There are hooks to hang your clothing/robe and you can leave the slippers on the floor nearby.  In fact I didn't absolutely adore the loungers as I found them a bit too hot!  My partner however just loved them especially for his wounded shoulder.  I think it was totally worth every penny as it's a quiet oasis away from the crowds and the dark atmosphere is very relaxing and tranquil.  Most people keep their voices low or don't talk at all.  

• Like 1