Was there a Chef's Table on the Crown over Christmas this year?

Ginnyfyr

We sailed on the Crown from Dec 27 to Jan 6 and were so disappointed to learn that they weren't doing a Chef's Table at all during our cruise. It was surprising given that we were sailing over the New Year - we had a party of 8 that were really hoping to take part. Just curious if they did Chef's Table over the Christmas sailing...wondering if maybe it's something they are trying to do away with?

5 hours ago, Ginnyfyr said:

We sailed on the Crown from Dec 27 to Jan 6 and were so disappointed to learn that they weren't doing a Chef's Table at all during our cruise. It was surprising given that we were sailing over the New Year - we had a party of 8 that were really hoping to take part. Just curious if they did Chef's Table over the Christmas sailing...wondering if maybe it's something they are trying to do away with?

I was on the Crown from Dec. 7 to 27 and the Chefs Table was advertised in the Patter but I don’t know if it actually took place.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, OnVacation11 said:

I was on the Crown from Dec. 7 to 27 and the Chefs Table was advertised in the Patter but I don’t know if it actually took place.

We inquired about signing up as soon as we got on board and the girl at guest services called the dine line and then told us they weren't doing one at all, so never saw anything in the patter about it. Another friend who sailed on the Sky over the New Year just told me they did 2 or 3 of them on her sailing - apparently they turned away 150 people so it's obviously still a popular thing. I guess our head maitre'd just wasn't feeling it.