Grandeur Dining Fees

Carol28

What is the cost of the specialty restaurants on the Grandeur? There is a 3-night dining package online for $79.00 and I'm wondering if we should purchase it.  I think we would probably go to Chops, mostly.

2 hours ago, Carol28 said:

There is a 3-night dining package online for $79.00

Take this price asap even if you are on the fence.  You can always cancel & repurchase if the price drops or cancel entirely if you change your mind.

Best price I found for 3-night package on Grandeur was $69 for sailing this Saturday.

2 hours ago, Carol28 said:

What is the cost of the specialty restaurants on the Grandeur? There is a 3-night dining package online for $79.00 and I'm wondering if we should purchase it.  I think we would probably go to Chops, mostly.

Your Cruise Planner on Royal's website will show the price of the specialty restaurants.

1 minute ago, ptod said:

Take this price asap even if you are on the fence.  You can always cancel & repurchase if the price drops or cancel entirely if you change your mind.

Best price I found for 3-night package on Grandeur was $69 for sailing this Saturday.

You have good advice!

• Thanks 1

I have always been able to buy it onboard for less than that.   However, that may or may not happen on YOUR cruise.

I think last cruise, we paid $68 per person, including the gratuity.

For our cruise coming up on Jan 31, I just booked the Chops +1 package for $59.  It's really just a 2-night package, with the first night having to be at Chops (fine by us, since options are limited on this ship anyway).  Seems like a decent deal as the stand-alone prices for Chops and Giovanni's are $39.99 and $32.99 respectively.  

4 minutes ago, Cruising4theFirstTime said:

For our cruise coming up on Jan 31, I just booked the Chops +1 package for $59.  It's really just a 2-night package, with the first night having to be at Chops (fine by us, since options are limited on this ship anyway).  Seems like a decent deal as the stand-alone prices for Chops and Giovanni's are $39.99 and $32.99 respectively.  

See you on board. 😄