Bon Voyage to the 2020 Round the World Cruisers!

JoePDX

Departing today from Miami on Insignia.

Wishing you an incredible journey!   I hope someone keeps us up to date on your experiences!

Have fun!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Go-Bucks! said:

Check out the portofmiamiwebcam.com for sailaway!

Do you wish you were on board?    You provided such wonderful posts on your experience last year.    🙂

Joe

Edited by JoePDX

40 minutes ago, JoePDX said:

Departing today from Miami on Insignia.

Wishing you an incredible journey!   I hope someone keeps us up to date on your experiences!

Have fun!

Hear, hear - bon voyage!

2 hours ago, JoePDX said:

Do you wish you were on board?    You provided such wonderful posts on your experience last year.    🙂

Joe

Yes...but I'd be going as a solo now so it wasn't financially wise to do it again this year. Glad you enjoyed the thread.

I'm currently in Ft. Lauderdale and ready to board the Island Princess tomorrow for a 58 day circumnavigation of South America, including Easter Island, the Galapagos islands and Machu Picchu! And we'll be in Rio for Carnival! Since the 2019 world cruise didn't go to SA, this itinerary was calling my name. 😉

I'll sail on my free Oceania cruise in September, 2020 then see what the 2022 world cruise itinerary looks like. Below is the map of tomorrow's SA cruise.

Screenshot_20200107-141141_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Go-Bucks! said:

Yes...but I'd be going as a solo now so it wasn't financially wise to do it again this year. Glad you enjoyed the thread.

I'm currently in Ft. Lauderdale and ready to board the Island Princess tomorrow for a 58 day circumnavigation of South America, including Easter Island, the Galapagos islands and Machu Picchu! And we'll be in Rio for Carnival! Since the 2019 world cruise didn't go to SA, this itinerary was calling my name. 😉

I'll sail on my free Oceania cruise in September, 2020 then see what the 2022 world cruise itinerary looks like. Below is the map of tomorrow's SA cruise.

What a great itinerary on Princess - enjoy!

My 2022 World Cruise brochure came in the mail yesterday.   :-)    

Joe

2 hours ago, Go-Bucks! said:

And we'll be in Rio for Carnival!

Are you going to the Sambadrome any of the nights? My husband went over 30 years ago and said it was incredible. But I don't like monstrous crowds and can no longer stay up all night 🙂

16 hours ago, Go-Bucks! said:

Wish I could see the itinerary...I'm not home to get it. Darn....

I have posted scans of the itinerary and pricing for the 2022 RTW here:   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, 4HeatonsGal said:

Is this the Oceania world cruise for 2022?  Are you, (or anyone else) able to post the itinerary?  

Hi -   I posted scans of the 2022 RTW itinerary and pricing here:   

18 hours ago, Go-Bucks! said:

Wish I could see the itinerary...I'm not home to get it. Darn....

Enjoy the SA cruise!  And if you decide to post, many of us won't complain!  I really enjoyed your RTW thread last year.  It was almost like being there (almost...)

N

19 hours ago, Go-Bucks! said:

Sounds like a great itinerary - enjoy.

I do hope that you will be able to actually visit Easter Island.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ranchomirage777 said:

Is there a thread to follow the 2020 World cruise? I would love to follow it daily.

Other than the Roll Call, I haven't seen one yet.    I hope that cbb (Cynthia) will do one as she did the last time they did a RTW.

Joe

Edited by JoePDX
  • Like 1