Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
JoePDX

Bon Voyage to the 2020 Round the World Cruisers!

Recommended Posts

Departing today from Miami on Insignia.

 

Wishing you an incredible journey!   I hope someone keeps us up to date on your experiences!

 

Have fun!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Go-Bucks! said:

Check out the portofmiamiwebcam.com for sailaway!

Do you wish you were on board?    You provided such wonderful posts on your experience last year.    🙂

 

Joe

Edited by JoePDX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, JoePDX said:

Departing today from Miami on Insignia.

 

Wishing you an incredible journey!   I hope someone keeps us up to date on your experiences!

 

Have fun!

 

 

Hear, hear - bon voyage!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JoePDX said:

Do you wish you were on board?    You provided such wonderful posts on your experience last year.    🙂

 

Joe

 

Yes...but I'd be going as a solo now so it wasn't financially wise to do it again this year. Glad you enjoyed the thread.

 

I'm currently in Ft. Lauderdale and ready to board the Island Princess tomorrow for a 58 day circumnavigation of South America, including Easter Island, the Galapagos islands and Machu Picchu! And we'll be in Rio for Carnival! Since the 2019 world cruise didn't go to SA, this itinerary was calling my name. 😉

 

I'll sail on my free Oceania cruise in September, 2020 then see what the 2022 world cruise itinerary looks like. Below is the map of tomorrow's SA cruise.

Screenshot_20200107-141141_Chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Go-Bucks! said:

 

Yes...but I'd be going as a solo now so it wasn't financially wise to do it again this year. Glad you enjoyed the thread.

 

I'm currently in Ft. Lauderdale and ready to board the Island Princess tomorrow for a 58 day circumnavigation of South America, including Easter Island, the Galapagos islands and Machu Picchu! And we'll be in Rio for Carnival! Since the 2019 world cruise didn't go to SA, this itinerary was calling my name. 😉

 

I'll sail on my free Oceania cruise in September, 2020 then see what the 2022 world cruise itinerary looks like. Below is the map of tomorrow's SA cruise.

What a great itinerary on Princess - enjoy!

 

My 2022 World Cruise brochure came in the mail yesterday.   :-)    

 

Joe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cbb and Mr. Wonderful are on that cruise for their 2nd RTW!

 

Bon Boyage and have a wonderful cruise you two! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, JoePDX said:

What a great itinerary on Princess - enjoy!

 

My 2022 World Cruise brochure came in the mail yesterday.  🙂   

 

Joe

 

Wish I could see the itinerary...I'm not home to get it. Darn....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Go-Bucks! said:

And we'll be in Rio for Carnival!

Are you going to the Sambadrome any of the nights? My husband went over 30 years ago and said it was incredible. But I don't like monstrous crowds and can no longer stay up all night 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JoePDX said:

 

My 2022 World Cruise brochure came in the mail yesterday.  🙂   

 

Joe

Is this the Oceania world cruise for 2022?  Are you, (or anyone else) able to post the itinerary?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Go-Bucks! said:

 

Wish I could see the itinerary...I'm not home to get it. Darn....

I have posted scans of the itinerary and pricing for the 2022 RTW here:   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, 4HeatonsGal said:

Is this the Oceania world cruise for 2022?  Are you, (or anyone else) able to post the itinerary?  

Hi -   I posted scans of the 2022 RTW itinerary and pricing here:   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Go-Bucks! said:

 

Wish I could see the itinerary...I'm not home to get it. Darn....

Enjoy the SA cruise!  And if you decide to post, many of us won't complain!  I really enjoyed your RTW thread last year.  It was almost like being there (almost...)

N

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Go-Bucks! said:

 

Yes...but I'd be going as a solo now so it wasn't financially wise to do it again this year. Glad you enjoyed the thread.

 

I'm currently in Ft. Lauderdale and ready to board the Island Princess tomorrow for a 58 day circumnavigation of South America, including Easter Island, the Galapagos islands and Machu Picchu! And we'll be in Rio for Carnival! Since the 2019 world cruise didn't go to SA, this itinerary was calling my name. 😉

 

I'll sail on my free Oceania cruise in September, 2020 then see what the 2022 world cruise itinerary looks like. Below is the map of tomorrow's SA cruise.

 

Sounds like a great itinerary - enjoy.

I do hope that you will be able to actually visit Easter Island.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone travel safe and have a great time.  Will try to follow you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ranchomirage777 said:

Is there a thread to follow the 2020 World cruise? I would love to follow it daily.

Other than the Roll Call, I haven't seen one yet.    I hope that cbb (Cynthia) will do one as she did the last time they did a RTW.

 

Joe

Edited by JoePDX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 4HeatonsGal said:

Thank you VERY much

You are welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 8:39 PM, 4HeatonsGal said:

Is this the Oceania world cruise for 2022?  Are you, (or anyone else) able to post the itinerary?  

 

If you haven’t found it already, it’s on the website now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter Now for a Chance to Win a 7-day Cruise for Two
      • Q&A with InsureMyTrip
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...