Bill on TV?

kathyemma

my daughter is currently on a cruise. She wants to get a detailed copy of her bill. I told her there has to be access on the TV screen. She says there is not. I think she is wrong.

It has been years since I've been on a carnival Cruise can someone let me know if she can access her bill on the TV and if she can how does she do it.

I know she can go down a guest services but she has no voice and is absolutely exhausted from today.  

Tia

Kathy

2 minutes ago, kathyemma said:

my daughter is currently on a cruise. She wants to get a detailed copy of her bill. I told her there has to be access on the TV screen. She says there is not. I think she is wrong.

It has been years since I've been on a carnival Cruise can someone let me know if she can access her bill on the TV and if she can how does she do it.

I know she can go down a guest services but she has no voice and is absolutely exhausted from today.  

Tia

Kathy

We were just on The vista in September and yes we could see our bill. I don't remember the exact steps but it's a menu option and then you put the number from your sail and sign card in. I'm sure someone may have a better explanation. So sorry to hear she is still sick.

4 minutes ago, RenoNanaOz said:

We were just on The vista in September and yes we could see our bill. I don't remember the exact steps but it's a menu option and then you put the number from your sail and sign card in. I'm sure someone may have a better explanation. So sorry to hear she is still sick.

She feels so much better but her energy level isn't back to normal yet!  She spent all day atbe beach and did a little shopping.  She has a minor in ASL, as does one of her friends, so she is able to communicate without killing her voice anymore.

30 minutes ago, kathyemma said:

Tia

Kathy

She can get it on the Carnival Hub if she puts it on her phone. It costs nothing