New Cruise

Amazing that the RCCL web site states -0- about this. I learned from my C&A rep about it when he was telling me my 3 discounts for booking Freedom over a year in advance & Jewel sailing Europe/Scandinavia 8 months in advance. I got the early booking discount, over 55 discount &

$200 off my 1 week Freedom cruise, $300 off my 2 week European cruise since we are DIAMOND members. I learned Platinum members get $100 off a week & $200 off 2 week.

Hope that helps, soory I cannot comment on the 2 small ships as we cruise Radiance class +

Anyone who books a future cruise while onboard another, gets an onboard credit for the new cruise. It's $50 to $200 (I think) depending on the length of cruise you are booking. You do not get a discounted fare.

The balcony discount is another beast entirely. This is for C&A Platinum, Diamond, and Diamond Plus members only. It doesn't matter when/where you book the cruise, but you must be in those categories to get it. It's different depending on length of cruise (I think) and definitely higher for Diamond/Diamond Plus than for Platinum.

beachchick

Thanks. What is a balcony credit? How does the Enchantment compare to the Sovereign? According to the reviews, I saw, she is better.

The Sovereign is one of RCI's oldest ships. The cabins are smaller than the newer ships and you won't find as many amenities on board. The Enchantment was just streched and refurbished. I would definitely go with the Enchantment.

Archived