Current Best Beverage Package Prices

vision14k

Oasis, August, has not budged from $65 since September, except for a few days during Black Friday when it dropped down to a substantial savings of a whopping $4 ($61 pp/pd) and a few days right before that it went up to $70.

We have 3 sea days and 1 day at Coco Cay, so lots of drinking opportunities that I think is keeping it in the $60's. 

Edited by cured
  • Like 1

The lowest I've seen for our Feb Harmony cruise is $57 per day or $65 for the deluxe drink package and voom for 1 device.  I watch pretty religiously!  I will say...I missed the $18 a day, but only because we were on vacation.  <SIGH>😕

$54 for our feb harmony cruise (bought when drink packages were first released for this cruise). Haven’t seen it less than $57.  August oasis and September Harmony haven’t seen either below $61 (and this was Black Friday price)  mostly been at $65 for both  

Odyssey inaugural it's at $65 which is currently the best I've seen for that cruise (it was $82 for the longest time)

Rhapsody we're booked on a B2B, it's $53 on the first cruise, $48 on the second

There's really no rhyme or reason to predict the lowest it will be for a particular sailing (For our Rhapsody, this is the first time the second cruise was cheaper than the first. Since we booked it was always more on the second cruise)

2 hours ago, vision14k said:

I know you can place an order and cancel, just curious though what the best realistic prices are for the package now? My cruise planner is currently at $61 for a 7day on Allure.

That's better than mine.  Mine is sitting at $65 for Allure in Dec 2020