Just booked, new to Celebrity, question about perks

bartzcrew

As title states, just booked for 2021 with the 4 perks and new to Celebrity. 

We got the 150 each OBC already, and I understand that the prepaid gratuities can take up to 10 days to show.

Im not concerned about the internet package, but am wondering when I will see the Premium beverage package show on the booking. 

Any thoughts from those experienced. Thanks

Just now, long time lurker said:

Celebrity is not always real good about the beverage packages appearing in the cruise planner.  As you have the premium package you have no need to upgrade, so should not be an issue.  As long as it shows on your booking confirmation I would not be concerned.

Thanks Long Time, all I see on the booking confirmation is "4PERK SALE NRD", not a breakdown of the 4 items. 

With seeing the OBC, I believe all is good, just would really like to 'see' it is all. Maybe I need some patience, lol.

Take a closer look at you confirmation in the column under where they list the base cruise fare for each person. 

You should see where they charged you for the gratuities, premium beverage package and internet and then subsequently subtracted them. If you don’t see those two sets of credits and debits, I would call X or your TA and ask why they aren’t there. 

The OBC will be listed below that whole section in a separate area below that. 

2 hours ago, bartzcrew said:

Thanks Long Time, all I see on the booking confirmation is "4PERK SALE NRD", not a breakdown of the 4 items. 

With seeing the OBC, I believe all is good, just would really like to 'see' it is all. Maybe I need some patience, lol.

This is a confirmation of ALL Perks.. and there are only four (4) available, so no confusion there...

bon voyage

since the OBC shows and your booking confirmation states 4 perks there is nothing to worry about.  26 cruises with various perks and never a problem.  You should take a copy of your booking confirmation just in case.

The prepaid gratuties have never shown on our reservation on line and there has never been a charge on our on-board account.  The beverage package and wi-fi will eventually show in your cruise planner under Order History.  We have had them show as early as 90 days before sailing and as late as 2 weeks before.   
In the end the only place it matters is that they are on your booking confirmation. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

As long as you see 4PERK SALE NRD  on you invoice no worries.   That's the booking code for the All Included promo.  Nothing to worry about.

Agree  - to the OP, just bring a copy of your booking confirmation to check in.

• Like 1

I got the four perks but my invoice says YWG2- bevclingrat1 does this mean I have the classic or premium drink package, I was suppose to get 4 perks (which includes the premium, but don't see anything that states premium) and the invoice does state 4perk sale 3rd

Edited by Cruisegirl6

17 hours ago, bartzcrew said:

As title states, just booked for 2021 with the 4 perks and new to Celebrity. 

We got the 150 each OBC already, and I understand that the prepaid gratuities can take up to 10 days to show.

Im not concerned about the internet package, but am wondering when I will see the Premium beverage package show on the booking. 

Any thoughts from those experienced. Thanks

I normally never see it on my online booking until about 30 days prior to the cruise.    It does however show on my Booking Confirmation from Celebrity.    The OBC generally shows up immediately and you can use it prior to cruise to book excursions. etc.

OP,

If you have one of the mentions stated above, you will have no problems.

When you complete your check-in process ( you can do it within 90 days of the departure date), check if you see PALL on the right side of your sea pass. The 

P stands for premium package. ( CALL is for the Classical Package).

As other have mentioned, it may not show until a few weeks before cruising, but if PALL does not show up on your sea pass, a call to Celebrity will correct the computer glitch and avoid a trip to guest relations upon embarkation.

Just a thought.  If you have booked less than 60 days ago, you could consider transferring your booking to one of the big online travel agents.   We did that about our 6th cruise and haven't looked back.    They always give us a whole lot of on board credit and other perks, IN ADDITION to what we got from Celebrity.   We keep using the same TA and they give us loyalty credit too, every time we book.  

I booked through a TA and the invoice  confirms  4 perks, does Celebrity send another invoice confirming the perks?  I never noticed the seapass or cruise planner confirming the perks on the past cruises? If we changed from 3 perks to 4 perks how do we know for sure Celebrity has made the change and if they haven't before we board, if we show the confirmed invoice from TA at check in will they make the change?  OR will we have to go to guest relations on board?

To my knowledge, the OBC, should show up on your cruise planner when you log in your account and cruise,

The beverage package should eventually show up on your sea pass as PALL or CALL, depending on the package. ( in some cases, it only shows up about 30 days prior to departure. If it does not, I would recommend contacting Celebrity, prior to departure. Sometimes a computer glitch prevents the proper package to de displayed.)

The last two perks: pre-paid gratuities and wi-fi only show up on your receipt from your TA. 

Once on board, if you don’t have wi-fi access or observe gratuity charges on your account, a visit at guest relations with your receipt should promptly resolve the issue.