Celebrity Edge, January 26, Who's sailing?

upstagr

2 hours ago, upstagr said:

So excited to be boarding in 2 weeks!! My husband Eric and I have been on Celebrity (used to work on the Century) but not the Edge. It looks lovely. Looking forward to meeting new friends. 

We’lol be making our 3rd Edge voyage. See you there?! Greg and Craig 

21 hours ago, voxpopuli1 said:

We’lol be making our 3rd Edge voyage. See you there?! Greg and Craig 

Wow 3rd time on the Edge. Is there anything you can suggest on board? We love going to the spa for a treatment. We usually get at least a massage. I watched some videos of it. The spa looks amazing. I love they have a rain room. 

With the number of "at sea" days on this voyage, we'll be doing the Spa--on a daily-rate basis--to make these days interesting and relaxing.  It looks like a very relaxing space.  The fitness center is also well-equipped.  However, unlike other cruise ships, there is no steam or sauna.  Thus, one is obliged to pay for the perk of relaxation...BTW, Eric, what's your husband's name?  Hope to see you both at the LGBT gatherings for a drink. (On previous cruises, the time and location were mentioned in the ship's activity sheets.  The Eden Bar was the location.

5 minutes ago, voxpopuli1 said:

With the number of "at sea" days on this voyage, we'll be doing the Spa--on a daily-rate basis--to make these days interesting and relaxing.  It looks like a very relaxing space.  The fitness center is also well-equipped.  However, unlike other cruise ships, there is no steam or sauna.  Thus, one is obliged to pay for the perk of relaxation...BTW, Eric, what's your husband's name?  Hope to see you both at the LGBT gatherings for a drink. (On previous cruises, the time and location were mentioned in the ship's activity sheets.  The Eden Bar was the location.

My name is Bryan. My husband is Eric. The videos I watched said there was a steam room and sauna. We will definitely be at the gatherings. We love to meet everyone. Any excursions planned? We still haven't decided if we want to do anything through the ship or just go out on our own. We've been to San Juan and St. Maarten before but its been almost 20 years.

Regarding the Spa - the only sauna and steamroom on Edge are co-ed, bathing suits required, and are in the Spa where a fee is required. A big disappointment for me, a big change from previous Celebrity ships and enough to make it the last time I booked Edge. Also, there is no jacuzzi (or anything with water and bubbles) in the Spa. Loved the rest of the ship.