What Ships in Port of Given Dates

grak

30 minutes ago, ultimate_ed said:

I was actually just looking that up for an upcoming cruise myself.

http://ships.cruisett.com/

You can look up by the ship, or by ports of call.

This is a very inaccurate site.  It currently doesn't even show my cruise on the Valor on May 4 of this year.  In fact it has very little showing for any time in 2020.  It pretty much seems to end at the end of 2019. If your click on a month in this year a lot of the time is shows the month in 2018 not 2020.  It isn't updated very often.  Sometimes not for a year. I also use the timetables site mentioned earlier.

Also use cruisecal.com.  It is a pay site but you can find the info you want by clicking on Itinerary Lookup on the menu bar.  There will be someone along to say google the ports for their schedule.  However, I find very few of my ports publish a schedule. EM

1 hour ago, luv2trvlnow said:

This is a very inaccurate site.  It currently doesn't even show my cruise on the Valor on May 4 of this year.  In fact it has very little showing for any time in 2020.  It pretty much seems to end at the end of 2019. If your click on a month in this year a lot of the time is shows the month in 2018 not 2020.  It isn't updated very often.  Sometimes not for a year. I also use the timetables site mentioned earlier.

Hmm, that's too bad.  It's been hit or miss for me in the past, now that I think about it. 

But, it did have the info for my cruise on the Dream in April and it matches what ships are showing for my port days with that cruisetimetables site.

One thing I like about Cruise TT (when it has the info) is that it gives an estimate for the potential number of people in port that day based on the capacity of the ships that will be there.