Super Family Plus - guaranteed stateroom

pollyhog

Hi all! My party of 8 is booked on the Seaside for March 28th in a Super Family Plus (which I understand is 3 balcony rooms together) however they didn't allocate stateroom numbers, it was booked on a guaranteed basis. The rep was 'fairly certain' this would guarantee 3 connecting rooms together, but she didn't seem 100% which bothered me because I know there is a vague clause about 4 people in a quadruple room possibly being given 2 rooms instead... does anyone happen to have any knowledge / experience on this for the super family or super family plus? I'm wondering if there's a chance they will try to allocate separate rooms to our group of 8, not interconnecting? It wouldn't be a massive disaster I guess but it would be annoying! 

Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom! :)

Polly

We booked the Super Family Plus for our cruise in March 2020 on Meriviglia while on our 2019 cruise on the Seaside.

I did not find the cruise consultant overly informative about the details of this room (I am also capable of opening up the book and reading about it).

Our's too was a guaranteed cabin initially which was assigned in December.

We have two balconies sandwiching an inside room.

I will let you know how it turns out in a couple of months.

On 1/16/2020 at 2:08 PM, pollyhog said:

UPDATE: We got allocated today, 3 balcony staterooms all connecting, so yay! They did what they said they would do! Which in this day and age is a nice change 😂🙂

Glad it worked out!

Great news!  We are also booked in a super family plus on Seaside, not assigned and am a bit worried.  However, we had a super family on the Seaview last summer and they were indeed 2 connecting cabins.

Does anyone know how I know for the superfamily plus if we have 3 connecting inside/balcony or 2 balcony with the interior in the middle?  Are all super family plus the same?  We are fantastica if it makes a difference.

• 2 weeks later...