Thermal Spa - Worth it?

YankeesFan4Life

Going on the Breakaway for a 4 day, 3 port cruise.....$159pp for the Thermal Spa, or about $200 more for a Spa Balcony room.  If I’m going to be in port 3 days with no sea day (except the first day), anyone think its worth it?  Don’t know if I’d utilize it or not...thoughts?

• Like 1

I think it all depends on what you consider "worth it".  Even on port days my DH and I loved the Thermal Spa.  We might have only used it an hour - hour and a 1/2 each day, but the relaxation and quiet was amazing!  In fact DH thinks its a must have on every cruise!

I love the spa and think it's a great way to enhance an inside cabin cruise.  If we get a balcony or if we're traveling with friends and family, I wouldn't bother.  If we're on our own - it's a must for me, the hub - not so much. 🙂

deb 🙂

13 hours ago, YankeesFan4Life said:

Going on the Breakaway for a 4 day, 3 port cruise.....$159pp for the Thermal Spa, or about $200 more for a Spa Balcony room.  If I’m going to be in port 3 days with no sea day (except the first day), anyone think its worth it?  Don’t know if I’d utilize it or not...thoughts?

The thermal spa on the BA is pretty nice. Is it worth the price? Only you can decide that.

for us is worth it, specially if we have been to the ports before. I have to admit is not as quiet as it used to be specially on the bigger ships but we use it a lot, so is a bang for our buck, considering we don't pay for the drinking package or dining package and 8 times out of 10 we just book an inside cabin. 

jmho, but the fact that you already think you won't use it...doesn't seem like it would be worth it for you.  

If you plan on activites in the ports, and only one sea day on this short cruise there wouldn't be a lot of opportunity.  I'd skip it for this trip, use the $$ on something else.  

• Like 1