Is Breakfast served at JiJi and Cucina Del Capitano

steveweese

30 minutes ago, Greektreats said:

This sounds great to me!  The buffet gets a little old after a couple days.  Does anyone have any idea what sorts of food are served in Cucina and Jiji at lunch?

As a point of clarification, neither of these restaurants are actually open for lunch. It’s just that the venues are used to serve what other ships call Mongolian Wok (in Jiji’s) and Pasta Bella (in Cucina). It’s completely different food than what you would have if you have dinner at these restaurants. Both of which are worth the up-charge for dinner, btw. 

Edited by bakersdozen12

1 hour ago, steveweese said:

Cruising on the Panorama. I was told that breakfast and lunch are served in these two restaurants and my wife told me that I am wrong. Please help prove me right!

Here's what another user said about breakfast in those two venues...

6 hours ago, scliq said:

Yes both restaurants Cucina del Capitano and JiJi Asian Kitchen offer breakfast and lunch without additional cost like at dinner. The breakfast is custom made omelets at both but Cucina has other items as sides like all different breakfast meats, homefries, french toast, pancakes, etc. Then as you walk to aft windows the havanna bar has Cuban pastries and pocket foods. With Mimosa avail at havanna bar and coffee and juice on side table imo its the best one stop breakfast with a view on board.

1 hour ago, Greektreats said:

This sounds great to me!  The buffet gets a little old after a couple days.  Does anyone have any idea what sorts of food are served in Cucina and Jiji at lunch?

pasta bar and Mongolian wok respectively.

I only know about on Carnival Sunshine. Their areas were both open for breakfast and lunch. At breakfast it is made to order omelets at both with extra items at Cucina. At lunch its a Mongolian Wok & Italian pasta with whatever meats, vegies and sauces. They give you a pager for when its ready.

Imo best breakfast on ship!