Wow sale reduced deposits kids sail free. When is the next one?

Uniqeni

I'm trying to go on a sailing to the Bahamas 2021 with the grandbabies next year. 1 of the kids are going to be born next month. So he will be just a little thing when we'd sail. I can't see paying full price and full deposit price on a toddler, so my question is when is the next sale that would be most beneficial in my situation? I should also note that I will be paying for the whole family (12 of us) and am looking for my best bet.

There has not been a reduced deposit sale since the non refundable deposits were introduced a few years ago. 

Even with the kids sail free a full deposit is required even for kids. This gets applied to the taxes and fees for the kids then to the cruise fare of the first two guests. 

Kids sail free promo should be called take four kids out of school for cruise free.  😂 it’s comical. FYI has to be 4 nights of longer for kids sail free.  Lots of exclusions.  Read fine print.  Haven’t seen 50 dollar deposits in years.  Try outside agency if wanting reduced deposits