Cruise Critic Community
Please look for and post on existing COVID-19 threads before posting a new one.
cabogal

Question about My Planner on Carnival Website

Does anyone know what purchased items should show up in My Planner and when would they show up?  I'm on Feb 15 2020 Panorama sailing and I made a dinner reservation for the 555 Fahrenheit and also the Pasta Making Class at the Carnival Kitchen.  These do not show up in my daily planner - are they supposed to?  I called Carnival and the customer support rep I spoke with was new and did not have an answer for me.  I received an email for the dinner reservation, but not for the class in Carnival Kitchen. Thanks for your help.

Some things you purcahse dont show up in your planner. Just print out a copy of your receipt and bring it with you just in case. I pre-purchased Cheers but had to do so over the phone due to web site issues and the rep told me they will not show up in my planner. 

Like stated prior- just make sure you bring a copy of your order printed out. We are currently booked for April 2020 on Magic- several items pre purchased - water, mixers (cranberry juice), dinner in the steakhouse, cake for anniversary (that I didn't order) all show. The bottle of Jack Honey that I ordered Jan 2019 doesn't- so I called Carnival (35 minutes total on the phone) seems they added a note for the bottle of Jack as a "surprise" but put the cake on our account now- which is actually a surprise from the BFF- lol.

I have a print out of everything we ordered and will bring it on board (just in case).

1 hour ago, cabogal said:

I called Carnival and the customer support rep I spoke with was new and did not have an answer for me. 

So you just left it at that? 

I would call back and keep calling until you found someone who could answer your question.

7 hours ago, cabogal said:

Does anyone know what purchased items should show up in My Planner and when would they show up?  I'm on Feb 15 2020 Panorama sailing and I made a dinner reservation for the 555 Fahrenheit and also the Pasta Making Class at the Carnival Kitchen.  These do not show up in my daily planner - are they supposed to?  I called Carnival and the customer support rep I spoke with was new and did not have an answer for me.  I received an email for the dinner reservation, but not for the class in Carnival Kitchen. Thanks for your help.

The class we reserved doesn't show on the planner however, it does show on the Bookings & ORder Details. If you scroll all the way down, its listed uder Activites and Service order history. Take a look there

1 hour ago, FLAlaska said:

The class we reserved doesn't show on the planner however, it does show on the Bookings & ORder Details. If you scroll all the way down, its listed uder Activites and Service order history. Take a look there

Same for me.  Everything I have ever purchased for my cruises has always shown up under the Booking & Order Details, including excursions, Bubbles package, internet, and soda.