What is earliest time you can disembark from Epic in San Juan?

OneNewTexan

We are headed out on the January 26th sailing for the NCL Epic out of San Juan, PR.  At the end of the cruise and upon the Epic's return to San Juan, we have an earlier than desired flight out of the San Juan airport.  What is the earliest time we would be allowed to disembark from the ship so we can catch a taxi to the airport?  Are there any advance arrangements we need to make on the ship to get this early disembarkation?  Thanks!

I'm curious about this as well. We also have morning flights.

We sailed out of Puerto Rico on the Dawn twice and both times we were able to leave the ship early (like 6:15 early). Because of the early hour, they didn't make an announcement that the ship had cleared, but it had. When we got through customs (no line, obviously), there were tons of taxis waiting for us.

We're hoping it's the same for the Epic. 

I would be worried about making a 10:00 flight.  You could make it, but it would be quite a stressful way to end your cruise.  I wouldn’t book anything earlier than Noon.  Last year my flight out of San Juan was originally scheduled for 2:30 and the airline changed it to 10:30, with no later flights available that day.  Rather than take the chance of missing it, I stayed the night and flew on the 10:30 flight the next day.

Disembarkation on December 29th for the Dec. 22nd sailing didn't start until at least 6:30.  An acquaintance had two fully refundable flights booked. One for 8 AM and one for 5 PM.  Knowing that when I heard the notice at 630 my first thought was "she's not going to make her flight". I never heard if she made it or had to wait until 5.  If you do self-disembarkation and are flying domestically I'd say the earliest is a flight at 9 AM.  If dealing with luggage or an int'l flight I'd push it to at least 10:30 or 11 AM.

1 hour ago, anaslile said:

Disembarkation on December 29th for the Dec. 22nd sailing didn't start until at least 6:30.  An acquaintance had two fully refundable flights booked. One for 8 AM and one for 5 PM.  Knowing that when I heard the notice at 630 my first thought was "she's not going to make her flight". I never heard if she made it or had to wait until 5.  If you do self-disembarkation and are flying domestically I'd say the earliest is a flight at 9 AM.  If dealing with luggage or an int'l flight I'd push it to at least 10:30 or 11 AM.

Disagree.....  that’s way too early for San Juan..... I wouldn’t consider trying

to get off.....through customs..... get a cab..... and try to get the luggage scanned and then checked in that early at San Juan.....  noon is the earliest ...without stressing