Hard Seltzer

ipeeinthepool

13 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:

Thanks for the tip, but nothing in that thread answered my question.  Any recent experience?

I actually started the thread back in August - and agree, the answers were not very helpful. Unfortunately, the conversation turned to a debate regarding the popularity of hard seltzers vs. craft beer. None the less, I've done two cruises since the original post (just disembarked the Reflection on Friday 1/10) and neither cruise offered White Claw, Truly, etc.

1 minute ago, bhughey said:

I actually started the thread back in August - and agree, the answers were not very helpful. Unfortunately, the conversation turned to a debate regarding the popularity of hard seltzers vs. craft beer. None the less, I've done two cruises since the original post (just disembarked the Reflection on Friday 1/10) and neither cruise offered White Claw, Truly, etc.

Thanks for relaying your experience from last month.  Maybe I'm new to the party but I'm seeing new entries like Bud Light seltzers and I suspect that might be offered at a lower price point and might have more availability.  

Thanks for your help

6 hours ago, ipeeinthepool said:

Does anyone know if hard seltzers are included in Classic Beverage Package?  I've seen plenty of lists from past cruises, but I was wondering if they have updated their list to uinclude these beverages.

I am on Eclipse right now.  I will check tonight if possible.

4 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:

Thanks for relaying your experience from last month.  Maybe I'm new to the party but I'm seeing new entries like Bud Light seltzers and I suspect that might be offered at a lower price point and might have more availability.  

Thanks for your help

You're welcome - but my experience on Reflection was just a few days ago... not last month 🙂

I checked at the Passport Bar and the Martini Bar last night on Eclipse.  The bartenders told me that they did not have the canned hard seltzer on the ship as bhughey also reported from Reflection.  But they offered to make one using sparkling water and a shot of flavored vodka.

23 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

I checked at the Passport Bar and the Martini Bar last night on Eclipse.  The bartenders told me that they did not have the canned hard seltzer on the ship as bhughey also reported from Reflection.  But they offered to make one using sparkling water and a shot of flavored vodka.

Thanks for checking.

15 hours ago, ipeeinthepool said:

Thanks for your help

I haven't found a Celebrity ship yet that carries Bud products.  But RCCL does.