Entertainment Book Carnival Coupon

myshipcamein

I dont think carnival will take it since the Miracle is a new ship. According to my agent they are very picky on what coupons they accept. I have had 4 coupons rejected so far and none accepted. Good Luck

Triumph 7/8/00 (Eastern)

Triumph 7/28/01 (Western)

Glory 7/26/03 (Eastern)

Fantasy 7/4/04 (4 Night)

Lena,

I ahve the coupons in my book. I received such a good rate from my online agency , I didn't care that they don't take the coupons. If you can use them and would like mine, let me know and I will mail them to you.

Julie

They won't be accepted with most discount fares. This is also true of the Princess coupons.

<html>

<head>

<title></title>

</head>

<body>

<font color="#FF0000">Grand Princess 2-2001</font>

<font color="#0000FF">Grand Princess 12-2001</font>

<font color="#FF8000">Carnival Paradise 3-2002</font>

<font color="#FF00FF">Carnival Destiny 10-2002</font>

<font color="#008000">Golden Princess 10-2003</font>

<font color="#0000A0">Carnival Legend 6-8-2004</font>

dice.gif

</body>

</html>

Pardon the ignorance here but what is the "entertainment book" and how do you get one?

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2003;07;19;13;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Till we sail on the Zuiderdam

Til we sail on the Mariner of The Seas RCL

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=808000&cdt=2004;3;7;12;01;00&timezone=GMT-0500

until we sail on the Disney Wonder

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2003;10;09;12;01;00&timezone=GMT-0500

til we sail the ms Maasdam

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=808000&cdt=2004;05;29;11;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Myshipcamein,,

They won't take the coupon for the Miracle...I tried, but it is a new ship so we're out of luck!

F5Loar,

The entertainment book is a very big coupon book with lots of discounts and 2 for 1 offers. You can go to Entertainmentpublications.com (I think that's correct) and right now they are all $10, since the year is almost 1/2 over. They are normally between $25 and $30. We buy 2 every year and they are great...definately get our money's worth. Hope that helps.

Jen

one place they DID work for us last summer was when we added a stay on at Universal Studios, for 1 night post cruise. We stayed "on-site" at the new Royal Pacific Hotel at USF and got a tremendous rate (plus their amazing express line service so virtually NO waiting in lines in the middle of summer!) They have certain "dates" that they open up, so I first checked by calling the hotel and seeing if the date we were interested in had the entertainment book rate, booked it, THEN ordered the book for $10. This works, since you do not need the coupon until check-in. This way I wasn't out anything by 1st buying the book & hoping I'd use it. icon_smile.gif

Penny

Disney Magic~~Eastern 7/03

Carnival Celebration~~Western 3/04

Aug 1, 2004 Carnival Elation--Yippee, Our 3rd Cruise!!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;8;1;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Love the Entertainment Book. Hotels, restaurants, stores, just look and see what is near you. There is a web site.

Did accept on my October cruise booked through Carnival. Rate same as agent. Booked on Celebration.

Can't figure out when and why yet because I have tried to use them in past and they were rejected on some and okay on 2 cruises. I say always give them a shot and see what happens.

Robin

Fantasy/Disney Magic/RCI Sov. of Seas/Inspiration/ Tropicale/RCI Sov.of Seas/ Sensation/Celebration 10/04

Live well, laugh often, love much....

One of my favorite coupons that is in all NJ Ent. Books (probably NYC book too) is the one for the NY Waterways ferry in Weehawkin. It is a BOGO savings of the $10 roundtrip (transfer buses included). But it can be only used on weekends. Know what? If you do buy the tickets on a weekend, the ferry tickets you get are good for 1 year from issue, any day of the week! So essentially, you could use them for a weekday trip if you make the purchase on a weekend. The ferry can be ideal for a cruise out of NYC. Leave your car across the river in their secure lot. Parking is between $8-10 per day. The ferry leaves you at 38th and 12th. The cruise docks are between 47th-51st on 12th. A relatively short walk. There are also ferry buses that go up and down 12th past the ships. Some turn on 49th-50th, one other turns on 57th.

<html>

<head>

<title></title>

</head>

<body>

<font color="#FF0000">Grand Princess 2-2001</font>

<font color="#0000FF">Grand Princess 12-2001</font>

<font color="#FF8000">Carnival Paradise 3-2002</font>

<font color="#FF00FF">Carnival Destiny 10-2002</font>

<font color="#008000">Golden Princess 10-2003</font>

<font color="#0000A0">Carnival Legend 6-8-2004</font>

dice.gif

</body>

</html>

We booked our cruise on the Fascination through Sam's Club and our agent didn't think carnival would accept it since their rates are already discounted but said she would send it in to try. They did accept it, yea!! It never hurts to try.

Annette

I boooked my cruise at the best rate I could get and then had the TA send in the coupons. No word on whether they were accepted or not yet. It has been a couple months. I wonder if I will hear about it soon.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;8;21;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Carnival Triumph Western Caribbean

dont buy the entertaint book for the carnival coupon they wont honor it. when you write to them and entertainment they wont answer you .have tried

four different times . Carnival sucks at the best of times anyways for customer service all you have to do is read these boards for a while to figure that out.The rest of the entertainment book i

have never had a problem with redeming any coupon.

We've used the Entertainment coupons a couple times...was not a problem.

They say they are good with Carnival's super saver rates.

You have to book an outside cabin to use them (6A and above) and the new ones can't be used for 8A or 8B.

F5Loar

The Entertainment book is a wonderful discount book.

They are specific to a City or Area. With lots of great discounts from fast food to the best resturants.

They also have lots of other coupons for all sorts of attractions, Travel, car rentals, cruises, clothing, dry cleaning, car washes, etc...

The book pays for it's self in no time.

The book usually runs $30 to $35 and is good from November to November. It's usually sold by charity groups, but I've seen it turning up in stores now.

Right now you can buy a 2004 book (expires in Nov.)bfor your area for $10 on their web site. http://www.entertainment.com/

Pgmrdev,

How often have you used the ferry to get to a cruise? I'm considering doing that this Friday. I've heard that its a lot easier than driving to the Port itself, with respect to traffic.

Also, how easy did you find it carrying your bags on and off the ferry and the shuttle buses?

Originally posted by craigbee:

dont buy the entertaint book for the carnival coupon they wont honor it.QUOTE]

Our agency used to buy dozens of the books every year just to get the Carnival coupons. We had to compete against the big discounters and this was one way for us to do it -- by applying the coupons against any bookings we could to make the sale.

Carnival DOES accept the coupons subject to the restrictions listed on the coupon -- not for the newer ships, no holiday dates, no group bookings, etc. As long as the booking met the criteria of the coupon we never had trouble getting them accepted -- probably 300 - 400 over the years. Problems arise when trying to use them with some of the mega-agencies since the discount only applies to te normal published rates. The big guys try to sell as many cabins out of their huge inventory of group space or cabins they have on some other special deal so the liklihood of the coupon not being accepted can be very high with some agencies. Plus, since the agency loses their commission on that $100 ($10 - $15) many agencies will just refuse to accept the coupon and blame it on Carnival.

Received word today that my Entertainment coupons were rejected because of the rate I got on the cruise. Oh well...I'll have fun just the same.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;8;21;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Carnival Triumph Western Caribbean

I followed all the restrictions on the back and front of the coupon. Outside capin etc. When I phoned Carnival this time they told me it didn't apply because I was Canadian and was getting a reduced rate. Yet the coupon was in the Canadian entertainment book. I went with four people from two cities in the states who were credited 50.00 out of the 100.00 coupon and the cruise cost 25.00

more than mine.

If you are just looking for the Carnival coupon itself goto ebay. 1.50 including shipping!

Fantasy 4/00

Fascination 4/02

Victoria 4/03

Majesty of Seas 11/03

Triumph 4/04

Imagination 11/04

What is all this talk about coupons... lol icon_biggrin.gif

I would like to find out more information on this issue, but im not following what you guys are saying. Some are saying you can use it and some are saying you cannot. How can I find out if I can use them so I can go ahead and purchase them... Were sailing on the Jubilee in June and are booked in an inside stateroom, one of the smallest. Is this getting the best deal, do you think they'll allow us to use the coupons? Or does it matter who we booked our cruise through, I do know at the time we booked the price we got was cheaper than what carnival had posted on its website... Please help, I love coupons!

Happy Cruisin' to all of you... icon_biggrin.gif

~~Dolly

Carnival Jubilee 6/2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;6;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

If I am not mistaken you have to book an 6A or higher and 100.00 off a 7 day or longer and 50.00 off anything shorter.

Fantasy 4/00

Fascination 4/02

Victoria 4/03

Majesty of Seas 11/03

Triumph 4/04

Imagination 11/04

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cruiserNC:

If I am not mistaken you have to book an 6A or higher and 100.00 off a 7 day or longer and 50.00 off anything shorter.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not sure I understand what your saying? icon_confused.gif So you need to have booked a 6A room or better than that to be able to use the coupons on the ship? Its the $100.00 and the $50.00 thing that's got me confused?

This is a very big coupon book isn't it? You buy one in your local area and it has everything in it and not just the cruises but local food places and stores? I was under the impression that you could buy different coupon books for different interests... like someone could buy just only the princess cruise coupon book and it would only have those coupons in it? But thats not the case right you can buy just one?

Sorry to be such a bother on this issue... lol but like I said, I LOVE COUPONS!!! icon_biggrin.gif

~~Dolly

Carnival Jubilee 6/2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;6;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Yes that is correct a certain category or higher.

There are 2 different books the one I am referring to is an 'Entertainment Book' with various local eating place and stores. There are always several people selling the individual coupons on ebay though.

Fantasy 4/00

Fascination 4/02

Victoria 4/03

Majesty of Seas 11/03

Triumph 4/04

Imagination 11/04

Archived