NCL Joy - Comedy Reservations

mmaxey

Hello all-

On 2/14 my wife and I are boarding the Joy.

One of the first things we do is get comedy shows booked.  Last spring, we were able to find a touch screen to do this on, prior to accessing our stateroom, on the Bliss.

I contacted NCL and was told these screens are near all elevators, like Bliss.  I commented, Bliss did not have these by elevators (there were two of them, in a specific location, that was off the beaten path a bit, as we recall), and was then told I could make the reservations at guest services or in my stateroom.

While I'm sure guest services can do this, the last thing I want to do, is wait in line at guest services as soon as I get on the ship, I also like to get this done immediatly upon boarding, so I can relax.  (we are planners!)

SO!  My question is, does anyone know specifically where touch screens are located on Joy?

Funny, when we were on the Bliss in 2018 we saw at least two dozen reservation screens spread throughout the ship, generally on nearly all floors on the front or back of hall way dissecting past the elevator halls.  That is similar to our experience on other ships as well, so I doubt the Joy would have fewer.   Your stateroom TV is on option---once you can get in, but the NCL App likely will put your mind at ease since you might even be able make the reservations prior to boarding if you stand were the ship's wifi is strong enough.

20 hours ago, mmaxey said:

Hello all-

On 2/14 my wife and I are boarding the Joy.

One of the first things we do is get comedy shows booked.  Last spring, we were able to find a touch screen to do this on, prior to accessing our stateroom, on the Bliss.

I contacted NCL and was told these screens are near all elevators, like Bliss.  I commented, Bliss did not have these by elevators (there were two of them, in a specific location, that was off the beaten path a bit, as we recall), and was then told I could make the reservations at guest services or in my stateroom.

While I'm sure guest services can do this, the last thing I want to do, is wait in line at guest services as soon as I get on the ship, I also like to get this done immediatly upon boarding, so I can relax.  (we are planners!)

SO!  My question is, does anyone know specifically where touch screens are located on Joy?

If finding technology is a challenge, go to The Social as soon as you board. They can help you will all reservations there. 

There were touch screens next to every forward and aft elevator on the Bliss. The same is true for the Joy.