When will excursions be available for Sept 11 cruise

oskidunker

12 minutes ago, oskidunker said:

First time on Cunard. By now Princess would have them up. I always  book early since they use Dynamic pricing. 

Typically excursions are posted [if the voyage personalizer lets you in] about two weeks before the final payment date. 

Probably best not to link the date when shore excursions are available to the final payment date since the final payment date is changing in the US from 90 days to 120 days prior to departure for voyages after the 2020 world voyages now in progress.

The date Cunard shore excursions become available to book has been reported on this forum to vary quite widely from voyage to voyage. The standard answer from Cunard is "Shore excursions and prices for your particular voyage are available to view by logging onto your Voyage Personaliser or My Cunard approximately 12 weeks prior to travel." That's approximately the date (or a couple weeks before that) when I've seen Cunard shore excursions become available recently on my past voyages.

As far as I know, Cunard does not use dynamic pricing for shore excursions. At least I've never noticed the prices changing after they are first posted. I have heard they can cost more if you wait to book on board though. Of course it will only take one counter example from someone who has seen shore excursion prices change in the voyage personaliser to prove me wrong on that point.

Edited by bluemarble
  • Like 1