What Bourbons & Scotches are served on board?

Boiler Cruiser

My DW and I are bourbon and scotch drinkers.  I was wondering if the offerings of Bourbon and Scotch varied in the several bars on board Princess ships.

Can someone tell me what Bourbon & Scotch are served in which bars on board?

Does anyone have a pic of a Scotch & Bourbon menu from a recent Princess cruise that they can share?  If you have one from the Crown Princess, which we will be on in a couple of weeks, that would be particularly helpful.

Your feedback is appreciated.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, Boiler Cruiser said:

My DW and I are bourbon and scotch drinkers.  I was wondering if the offerings of Bourbon and Scotch varied in the several bars on board Princess ships.

Can someone tell me what Bourbon & Scotch are served in which bars on board?

Does anyone have a pic of a Scotch & Bourbon menu from a recent Princess cruise that they can share?  If you have one from the Crown Princess, which we will be on in a couple of weeks, that would be particularly helpful.

Your feedback is appreciated.  Thanks.

We recently returned from a cruise on the Caribbean Princess, I tend to enjoy bourbon as well.  The best option they offer in my opinion is Woodford.  No Michter's, Elijah Craig, Angels Envy, Weller, EH Taylor, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, etc. , yet alone Pappy, Stagg or the like.  Nothing remotely close. Still, I find Woodford to be suitable for a regular sip.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, casofilia said:

At those prices NONE are worth drinking!!!   I love my single malts but can buy a bottle for the cost of 6-7 drinks on board!!!

Really? Of course you can buy it on land for less. That’s true everywhere. Just drink at home then.

• Like 1

The prices onboard are in our opinion, reasonable "going out" prices.  Comparable to a restaurant at home.   As we are on a cruise, we consider it as if we are out every night. 
We get the PBP because a few drinks a day gets you break even and the rest is bonus. 

From what I've read online, RCI prices are higher! 

• Like 1

Not sure how up to date this is but it's taken from the beverage package calculator spreadsheet. For Scotch I tend to drink Talisker 10 year old when sailing Princess.  (I notice that it isn't even shown on the menu page posted above but I was still drinking it in October on Sapphire and in November on Emerald.)

image.png.e2c01390d7b33645e2c65a8248131c3e.png

Here is an image of a menu that shows more whiskies than the one posted above:

image.thumb.png.0a84612e387577a778d05674a7ddb905.png

• Thanks 1