Top quality Stockholm restaurants

We have a two night pre-cruise stay in Stockholm in August. We are staying at The Sheraton.

We are looking for good quality restaurants in the area not too far, walkable in 10-15 minutes, from the hotel. For one night we were thinking Operakallaren, as this a special night for us, and the restaurant looks like our kind of thing for a special night. For the other night, somewhere “romantic” in the Gamla Stan?

Not wanting to answer my own question, I shall instead vary my original one. As I said we are looking at Operakalleren for one night. Would it make sense to sample the Opera Bar on the other night as the venue is slightly different it would seem and the menu is also a bit simpler, and better priced?

However Wonderwifey is still looking for a romantic Gamla Stan venue with good grub

On 1/18/2020 at 9:51 AM, Belfast Taxman said:

We are staying at The Sheraton.

We made the decision to stay at the Hilton Stockholm.  A bit more money than the Sheraton but able to book an excutive floor room with breakfast and evening reception in the executive lounge for a reasonable additional amount over the Sheraton. 

Good luck with your restaurant choice.