Mini Bar

duquephart

Truth be told my husband likes rum so asked only rum be stocked. He probably had only 1 or 2 um drinks a day. By the end of the cruise he did take home about 6 nips. So relative to the total number stocked, not that many. 

9 minutes ago, SrCruizer said:

Truth be told my husband likes rum so asked only rum be stocked. He probably had only 1 or 2 um drinks a day. By the end of the cruise he did take home about 6 nips. So relative to the total number stocked, not that many. 

Two or three rums a day on a 12 day cruise would be more than six total. One way to look at it is that you have paid for all of them.

We got 3 mini Toberone Bars, plus packet peanuts and packet of almonds.  Is this the same for all ships, or do they change. Yes, we also ate the chocolate bars before the "chocolate man" came.

5 minutes ago, cruisesport said:

What about the chocolate bars ? Stash or not?

1 hour ago, harbourside said:

We got 3 mini Toberone Bars, plus packet peanuts and packet of almonds.  Is this the same for all ships, or do they change. Yes, we also ate the chocolate bars before the "chocolate man" came.

Same for all ships. They used to do potato chips. Glad the switched to nuts.

2 hours ago, agnesd said:

Just curious do they stock any kind of wine?

Not besides the initial bottle of champaign (if you qualify). I read somewhere that a bottle of wine may substituted for the four little bottles of booze if requested. Doesn't hurt to ask.

2 hours ago, Clay Clayton said:

Not automatically.  I don’t know if you can request though. 

We did request, and it was not a problem at all.  We got a full bottle, which wasn’t replenished automatically, but they asked us if we wanted another when that one was gone.

• Like 1

Not besides the initial bottle of champaign (if you qualify). I read somewhere that a bottle of wine may substituted for the four little bottles of booze if requested. Doesn't hurt to ask.
NEVER hurts to ask. Viking is very accommodating.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Not a Georgia Peach said:

We asked for the wine on the first day and the cabin steward brought it later that afternoon.  He replaced it without us asking when he saw the empty bottle.

The same for us. We “traded” all the booze and soft drinks for two bottles of wine that were replenished when empty.

On 1/26/2020 at 5:59 PM, janetcbl said:

The same for us. We “traded” all the booze and soft drinks for two bottles of wine that were replenished when empty.

Were you able to ask for a specific type of red or white wine?