Fan options or tips

kayjay76

Hi all, Best thing I've bought was 2 usb powered fans for the bedside tables. But we will be on the Breakaway and have learned that there are no usb or reg outlets by the bed. So... does anyone have an options or suggestions on what to do for a fan? Any type you can suggest as I'm not opposed to buying another just for this trip. I know I can run a reg outlet cord but am trying to avoid this. If you use a fan... what do you use and any suggestions to rig it up. Any and all tips are appreciated!! Thank you!!!

Last year, i bought this fan and took it on our cruise. Its small but rechargeable so at night you could unplug and put on the nightstand, and have it closer to you.

OPOLAR Portable Travel Mini Fan... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071W2S7M8

Thank goodness i did. The room we were in (different cruise line) was unbearably hot.

I just left it plugged in on the desk and aimed it toward the beds. I also brought a 6 port usb charger to keep all the electronics charged. its a small fan but it helped.

You might ask the special needs dept for an extension cord to get to closer to the bed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

@kayjay76 - if you do not run a long electrical or a thinner USB extension cord across to bedside (15 ft. or longer, along the wall) - you might want to consider a portable, rechargeable USB battery pack.  A quality 10,000 mAH battery bank will easily last 8 to 10 hours, all night long - depending on the USB fan.  It is IATA/TSA compliant for air travel as carry-on safely; and of course, can be used to quickly charge or give your smartphone/tablet or iPhone/iPad, two or more full charge.

I have an older 5,000 mAH rated slim/compact Anker battery pack,- discontinued/no longer sold but this one is small, slim & light - get excellent rating, has 18 months factory warranty coverage, shipped free via Amazon: 

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCore-Ultra-Compact-High-Speed-Technology/dp/B0194WDVHI/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Anker+usb+battery&qid=1579501141&s=home-garden&sr=8-1

A smaller version rated at 6,700 mAH by - it is lighter by 2 oz. & priced the same.

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Upgraded-Candy-Bar-High-Speed-Technology/dp/B06XS9RMWS/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=Anker+usb+battery&qid=1579534832&s=home-garden&sr=8-5