Ecstasy- Valor- Paradise- Sensation Feedback?

mrsfitz23

Looking to plan a 5 day possibly for next New Years. All four of these cruises seem to be around the same price point. We aren’t worried about specific ports. We often don’t even get up the ship at ports. We just enjoy the luxury of an empty ship those days. That being said, I’d love to hear people’s opinions of these ships especially if you have been on more than one of them and can compare. I know none of them are “top ships” with all the bells and whistles. We don’t really cruise the bells and whistles ships. Looking for a “cheap” but fun cruise. Thanks! 

My family has sailed on the Paradise and Valor, so I can comment on the differences of those two ships. The Paradise just went through a major dry dock last year, and looked great when we sailed it last March. Since you are looking to enjoy the empty ship on port days, I would recommend the Valor as it is a newer and bigger ship with more features. The Valor also has a Red Frog Pub which is a nice area. If you are a fan of movies, the Valor has the seaside theater where they show movies at night. Attached is a picture of the Valor from last month in Cozumel. New Years cruises are always a ton of fun!

42E5BA34-C869-4F93-A77D-47871210FD07.jpeg

We were on the Valor last month. We enjoy the Conquest class ships, Valor being the third one we've been on. I think my favorite feature of them is what I describe as "terraced" decks in front of the Lido pool area. Each small section sort of steps up with space & deck chairs on each level. To me, it helps the area feel less like you're in a deep hole surrounded by tall vertical walls. It also provides a lot of space to watch deck parties and events around the pool or Dive-In movies. Also, if you like to hang out at the pool, the aft pools on the Conquest class are still adults-only.