Great Stirrup Cay Tender question

mnovak61

3 hours ago, mnovak61 said:

Does anybody know if I buy the shore excursion for the wave runner tour on GSC if that would get me priority tender time?  I've been reading that the tender situation does not go very quickly at that port.

You get priority tendering just like a Platinum member. You are allowed to join the BACK of the line at any time (e.g., without pulling a tender number). You can still have to stand in line a long time. They are large tenders taking 15 mins or more to fill one person at a time. 

A tender ticket to get your number to load the tenders heading to GSC... don’t you have to get your tender ticket in order to line up? If you have a villa rented do you have any priority? 

Edited by Zubsin

1 hour ago, Zubsin said:

A tender ticket to get your number to load the tenders heading to GSC... don’t you have to get your tender ticket in order to line up? If you have a villa rented do you have any priority? 

Yes, you need a tender ticket. And yes, IF you have a VILLA booked, you will receive a priority time for tendering. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, HeatherLynne said:

I have an excursion already booked through NCL online for GSC. Will I get a tender time automatically assigned, or do we still need to go find a time ticket somewhere?

your excursion ticket should be used as a tender ticket

the last time i tender to GSC a few years ago, you were able to book tender times via the app and on the touch screen tvs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeatherLynne said:

I have an excursion already booked through NCL online for GSC. Will I get a tender time automatically assigned, or do we still need to go find a time ticket somewhere?

You don’t get a time. You can join the BACK of the line at any time. For example, if you have a 2 pm wave runner, you can go across at 8 am and enjoy the beach and buffet before your shorenex. 

• Like 1

Your excursion ticket will be delivered to your stateroom. There will be a priority tender ticket with it. They will have printed instructions on how to tender as well. Hope this helps.

Edited by ncklhaus
  • Like 1