Easter Mass on the ship

Spartancoach

We will be on the Magic this year during Easter while in half moon cay.  From past experience does anyone know if they will have mass on the ship?  We are taking our in laws for the first time on a cruise.  They never miss church on Saturday or sundays.  Thanks in advance if anyone knows.     

1 hour ago, Spartancoach said:

We will be on the Magic this year during Easter while in half moon cay.  From past experience does anyone know if they will have mass on the ship?  We are taking our in laws for the first time on a cruise.  They never miss church on Saturday or sundays.  Thanks in advance if anyone knows.     

If I may make a suggestion, you might want to pose this question in the Roll Call Section for your ship and sail date, after you join. 

In the past, I seem to remember people on the forum saying the only way they would hold church services onboard, in general and not just a holiday, is if there happened to be someone cruising (priest, reverend, whatever) and they were willing to do it. I don't know if that means it'd be arranged ahead of time so it could be put in the Fun Times or what.

Carnival does not arrange any special services for Easter.  As mentioned if a minister is traveling with a group, there may be some, but not a Catholic mass (you did not mention denomination).  Another potential is to see if you are on an island that day and if so, see what they offer.  

Last year on Horizon there was a non-denominational service held. I believe it was done by the fun squad but may have been volunteer by them. It was very well attended—filled the comedy club— and beautifully done. They even handed out little lily pins.