Cruises from San Juan - Demographic

crbnlvr

We are booking a cruise in March and I'm having trouble deciding between Carnival Fascination (this would be our 4th sailing on her for the itinerary)  Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas (this would be our second), or Celebrity to the ABC islands.

DH and I are early 40s and took Infinity our of Ft Lauderdale which was very relaxing but a bit of a snooze fest.  We aren't "partiers" by any stretch of the imagination... 

This upcoming cruise we will have a 21 and 18 yo in tow so I was wondering if the passenger mix might be a bit younger on Celebrity out of San Juan. 

Anyone notice?

Edited by crbnlvr

11 minutes ago, crbnlvr said:

We are booking a cruise in March and I'm having trouble deciding between Carnival Fascination (this would be our 4th sailing on her for the itinerary)  Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas (this would be our second), or Celebrity to the ABC islands.

DH and I are early 40s and took Infinity our of Ft Lauderdale which was very relaxing but a bit of a snooze fest.  We aren't "partiers" by any stretch of the imagination... 

This upcoming cruise we will have a 21 and 18 yo in tow so I was wondering if the passenger mix might be a bit younger on Celebrity out of San Juan. 

Anyone notice?

Again I have no verifiable stats but my guess the Celebrity ship (And I have sailed out of San Juan on Summit three times) would have an average age of around 60. The 21 and 18 year old would be in a minority for sure. 

The CCL and RCL ship will pretty much guaranteed have a younger crowd onboard. 

38 minutes ago, crbnlvr said:

Anyone notice?

We've cruised on the Summit and the Freedom out of San Juan. Both are port intensive cruises with only one sea day each. There would be more for your kids to do on the Freedom than on the Summit on the sea day. My WAG would be the Freedom would have more kids than the Summit.