KING OR TWIN

DSimpson14

21 hours ago, sarmat1 said:

I can't say how many times I stubbed my toe, foot or anything on those ladders. 😆

So much so, that we now throw the ladders under the bed (or tell the steward to just take them) and let the kids trampoline themselves to the uppers.

We always did the king with one Pullman for our son. Didn't mind it much, and the steward always put it away during the day. We always used the Pullman over my wife's side since she rarely gets up in the middle of the night. Not the case for me. I'd be bumpin' my noggin every night.

Your kids better be careful. They might catch a good bounce and end up in bed with your upstairs neighbors. 🤣

5 hours ago, THIS IS US! said:

Thanks again Elaine, sounds like a good fit for me 😀my DB on the other hand will hang off the other twin. 

I've never paid attention to standard sizes of twin beds, but you mentioned 75", so that might be about right. I'm about 5' 9" and my feet don't quite reach the end (depending on where I'm at on my pillow).

1 hour ago, Organized Chaos said:

I've never paid attention to standard sizes of twin beds, but you mentioned 75", so that might be about right. I'm about 5' 9" and my feet don't quite reach the end (depending on where I'm at on my pillow).

I'm 6' even and I don't have much room at the end of the bed.

2 hours ago, bstel said:

omg, I would shoot myself if I had to have 1 room with my wife and 2 kids, especially an interior.

That means I would have died in 2009. It actually wasn't bad since the boys that were in our cabin were 12 and 13 (the three oldest were right across the hall).

9 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

Yeah my DM was saying it depends on where you place your head. ‘My a top of the bed sleeper so I’m good no matter what

8 hours ago, sparks1093 said:

I'm 6' even and I don't have much room at the end of the bed.

Yeah we were hoping to get a bed extender for DB but were told by Carnival customer service that they do not have extenders on the Panorama. We will ask our room steward anyway just in case.

21 minutes ago, THIS IS US! said:

Yeah we were hoping to get a bed extender for DB but were told by Carnival customer service that they do not have extenders on the Panorama. We will ask our room steward anyway just in case.

What is a bed extender?  

18 hours ago, bstel said:

omg, I would shoot myself if I had to have 1 room with my wife and 2 kids, especially an interior.

We deal with it if we want to cruise. We only have one kid, so it's not so bad, but he's had his own cabin (w/ a friend) for two of our last three cruises. It's not like we spend a whole heck of a lot of time in our cabin anyway.