Guaranteed cabin and rci have upgraded us

soremekun

I booked an oceanview guarantee stateroom (YO) on Anthem of the Seas.  After checking my stateroom information in the app, I see that I have been assigned an Oceanview Balcony (6D) on deck 13.  I really hope it doesn't change at the last minute.

Is there a likely hood of this stateroom assignment changing?  I'm hoping it stays exactly as is.

Are there any guaranteed stateroom upgrades you would like to brag about?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Very nice.  I would have thought that with the Royal up program in place that these upgrades wouldn’t happen. 

agree, maybe with the short close sailing and open rooms it triggered the upgrade. Or maybe Sormekun is a high roller 

• Haha 1

Waiting for our cabin assignment for our 2/23 cruise on Adventure.  Time will tell what we get, but it is a Balcony GTY cabin, so no cabin assignment is bad and if we get an upgrade, all would be wonderful. Not expecting it.

Edited by Paulette3028

4 hours ago, soremekun said:

I booked an oceanview guarantee stateroom (YO) on Anthem of the Seas.  After checking my stateroom information in the app, I see that I have been assigned an Oceanview Balcony (6D) on deck 13.  I really hope it doesn't change at the last minute.

Is there a likely hood of this stateroom assignment changing?  I'm hoping it stays exactly as is.

Are there any guaranteed stateroom upgrades you would like to brag about?

Don't you mean 14? even though it really is 13 , I stand corrected! I just looked at the plans and they do call it deck 13.🙂

Edited by charmy98

Just now, Merion_Mom said:

Anthem has Deck 13.  For real. 

I just looked at the deck plans. We are on Symphony next month and they skip 13 and call it deck 14 which we are on. I wonder when they started skipping decks

I got a minor upgrade on my GTY. We just booked a long weekend on Mariner to join friends and prices were extraordinarily high, so for the first time in 15 years, I booked an inside room (inside GTY specifically). I was expecting an inside on the lowest deck in the worst spot but thought we would survive for 3 nights. 

We ended up with a midship promenade view on deck 7. Perfect for 3 nights and a window is better than no window! 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Jedge said:

What sailing are you on?

I have a GTY Balcony for Feb. 7th and my cabin has yet to be assigned.

Do you have your setsail pass? If you take the barcode in that and scan it (using a website or app) the last digits should be your room number.

11 minutes ago, Rocha said:

Do you have your setsail pass? If you take the barcode in that and scan it (using a website or app) the last digits should be your room number.

Thanks! According to that it is 6168. That looks to be right next to elevators and stair cases. Could be worse.

• Like 1