Early Ryndam Cruises

richwmn

9 hours ago, shipfriend_max said:

Okay, thank you very much so far! Does she also do cruises including North Cape (port of Honningsvåg)? 
I really hope to have the cruises on the HAL website very soon...

Theres obviously no possibility to access POLAR as a “common” person?

They are on the HAL europe site now.  No Honningsvåg listed for first season.  Lots of 7 day sailings out of Amsterdam.

yea very annoying.  I can get pricing for the 14 day but not the 7 day.

Oh and by the way something is amiss because for solo the 14 day Viking and Norse is coming in at 8000 dollars.

never ever has the Koningsdam or Statendam done this to me.

it is the extra stuff like airfare.  so beward and wait a month to book.  pricing is ridiculous with their so called special sale.

2 hours ago, CruisinAddict said:

Who did you get the perks from?

I believe they were referring to HAL's 2021 Europe offer. It includes an $800pp air discount on FlightEase air bookings, Signature Beverage Package, Prepaid gratuities and a decent onboard credit (Up to $500 per cabin).  Suites also receive a dining package an an Internet package. The promotion combines with Travel Agency group fares. 

If you find value in the inclusions it's a pretty good deal. For those that don't, you can book a room only rate using HAL's Advatage fares with a refundable deposit, or for a deeper discount on a Saver fare with a non-refundable deposit. 

I’m concerned because the deck plans are inconsistent.  We like cabin 4135 On the Nieuw Statendam which is partially obstructed, but  has an extended balcony.  On the deckplan where you select cabins on the Ryndam it appears to be 4135 that has the extended balcony , but in the PDF for the ship it is 4133 that has the extended balcony.  Both are on HAL’s website.   I’m worried that no one will really know the correct answer as the ship isn’t operational.   

2 minutes ago, swin26 said:

I’m concerned because the deck plans are inconsistent.  We like cabin 4135 On the Nieuw Statendam which is partially obstructed, but  has an extended balcony.  On the deckplan where you select cabins on the Ryndam it appears to be 4135 that has the extended balcony , but in the PDF for the ship it is 4133 that has the extended balcony.  Both are on HAL’s website.   I’m worried that no one will really know the correct answer as the ship isn’t operational.   

If you try to do an online booking 4133/4134/4135/4136 are all shown as the long balcony and the staterooms run on the length of the ship rather than the normal staterooms sideways.

Edited by VMax1700

5 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

If you try to do an online booking 4133/4134/4135/4136 are all shown as the long balcony and the staterooms run on the length of the ship rather than the normal staterooms sideways.

The long cabins are in the 40’s forward not the 41’s

2 minutes ago, swin26 said:

The long cabins are in the 40’s forward not the 41’s

OOps!  sorry I got my numbers and locations confused.  I see now 4135 that you mentioned in your post.

I think I have spotted part of the problem.  The pdf shows 3 'long' staterooms on each side (4039, 4040, 4041, 4042, 4043, 4044), whereas the booking site only shows 2 'long' staterooms (4043, 4044, 4045, 4046).

• 2 weeks later...