Bourbons Included in Beverage Package

lbrandon

Are there any other bourbons not on the beverage package list that can be found on NCL ships and are included in the regular drink package? Last time we sailed on Dawn they had Knob Creek that was priced below the $15 limit for the premium beverage package. We are cruising on Sky next month. I see Jim Beam on the liquor list but was hoping for either Makers Mark or Knob Creek. Would prefer not to upgrade to the premium plus package.

Neither of those are listed on the premium or premium plus list.  If its just the bourbons you are looking to upgrade for, I would just stay with the included and pay the difference.  Its $34.80/day to upgrade.  If there are two people in your room, that would be a lot of bourbons to break even.  

Premium List

https://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/premium-beverage-package-2019.pdf

Premium Plus List

https://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/premium-plus-beverage-package.pdf

Thanks. I'm familiar with the brands on the beverage package list. I was hoping someone had spotted some additional brands behind the bar. The Knob Creek we had on our last cruise wasn't on the menu but they had it at a couple bars on the ship.

Some of those prices are insane, like Woodford Reserve for $23 a shot.  And then there is Buffalo Trace at just $9.  That is a pretty good bourbon.  But as someone mentioned, last cruise I did find different bourbons at different bars.  

• Like 1

Remember, we can get bar service in our cabins for a bottle or two of the good stuff with any applicable mixers and reserve our free at sea perk for the cheap stuff.   This pricey service would still be cheaper than the the premium plus upgrade.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:56 PM, Jim The Lizard said:

Last year on Bliss Ardbeg 12 year old was offered as a Scotch, not on list last year, just on shelf in Vibe.  And between Buffalo Trace and Bulleit, I'll make do!!!

I'm a Woodford guy but I agree with you.

• Like 1