Shout out to HAL Customer Service

stratixman

It seems that all too often that customers who are dissatisfied find ways to make their anger known, whereas those who are happy are not so prone to give credit. So I just want to acknowledge HAL customer service for their help in addressing two matters of concern to me for our upcoming cruise next week. I have had two occasions to contact them regarding our cruise package inclusions. We booked our cruise through a major online agency and were to be provided with two major perks (worth several hundreds of dollars) for our cruise. Unfortunately this unnamed agency's booking confirmation and invoicing paperwork is most decidedly deficient in acknowledging or documenting any specifics of those anticipated perks. I have had previous experience after boarding where perks for our cruise mysteriously were missing from the cruise line account statement. Best I thought given prior major issue (another cruise line but same agency) was to get ahead of a possible problem. My experience in contacting HAL was exemplary in both instances. I utilized their online chat capability and it was great. I experienced no serious waiting time and the agents who assisted me were very efficient. They were able to quickly check our reservation and account to confirm that everything was in proper order. So... if you have a concern or question I highly recommend use of their Chat facility on their web page. Worked great for me. 

• Like 6

Great customer service is one of the main reasons we sail with HAL.  We have had employees from all levels, onboard and on-land, go the extra mile to assist us.  Just yesterday we experienced the same from a corporate office employee, who handled our inquiry to the extent that we received more than we were expecting and they did not make a big deal of it.

Well done HAL.

Edited by DaveOKC