Need help - Ocean Ready can not locate booking #

bigdaddy930

I am 66 days until my Regal Princess cruise. I download MedallionClass App. Set up username & password (I set the same as my Princess Cruise log in). I then click Get Ocean Ready link a booking. I input the 6 digits booking #, the app says "Your booking information does not match our records". Any idea what's wrong with my process? Am I supposed to wait until 60 days before sail date to do this?

Just a couple of notes. 1) I am able to see my booking # and check in on Princess cruise, 2) I am from New York and hoping to get my Medallion before cruise date.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2020 at 4:32 AM, bigdaddy930 said:

I am 66 days until my Regal Princess cruise. I download MedallionClass App. Set up username & password (I set the same as my Princess Cruise log in). I then click Get Ocean Ready link a booking. I input the 6 digits booking #, the app says "Your booking information does not match our records". Any idea what's wrong with my process? Am I supposed to wait until 60 days before sail date to do this?

Just a couple of notes. 1) I am able to see my booking # and check in on Princess cruise, 2) I am from New York and hoping to get my Medallion before cruise date.

I have found that the Medallion department at Princess are very helpful. I’m on a November 23, 2020 cruise, 299 days until my cruise & have uploaded the required information & photos. The Personalizer section on the app kept showing it was not complete. A simple call to 844-525-0942  I found out that they were having technical issues on their end & my information was OK. 

Please keep us posted as to what you find out. 

Tom😎

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, trbarton said:

I have found that the Medallion department at Princess are very helpful. I’m on a November 23, 2020 cruise, 299 days until my cruise & have uploaded the required information & photos. The Personalizer section on the app kept showing it was not complete. A simple call to 844-525-0942  I found out that they were having technical issues on their end & my information was OK. 

Please keep us posted as to what you find out. 

Tom😎

As I say in my previous post, 3 days after my first post (so 63 days before my cruise) I was able to log into my Ocean Ready with my booking # to fill in and uploaded the required info.

Thank you everyone for their input.