Cruise Critic Community
Crazy For Cats

Three Day Sale 1/28 to 1/30

Hi Everyone, I just got off the phone with my PCC.  She let me know that there will be a three day sale starting on 1/28/2020.  She did not share details.  Some PCC’s are sending out emails to customers, mine isn’t.  My advice is to mark your calendars and review your bookings next week.

Thanks! I just put a reminder on my calendar. It's really kind of you to take the time to come on here and post about this!

1 hour ago, Crazy For Cats said:

Hi Everyone, I just got off the phone with my PCC.  She let me know that there will be a three day sale starting on 1/28/2020.  She did not share details.  Some PCC’s are sending out emails to customers, mine isn’t.  My advice is to mark your calendars and review your bookings next week.

Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks so much.  I’m not holding out much hope after what I pulled off on one cruise and another one past final payment, but hey, I’ll look.  You never know 😄 

Thanks for the heads up. This should be just in time for Ryndam ‘s premier bookings to open up.

I'll be on the Eurodam.  Should be interesting to see what the Cruise Consultant onboard is offering.  We're looking at 2021 for something in the Australia/New Zealand line.

Thanks for the info.

OH no!  I just did a paid upgrade that my PCC said was a really good deal.  If the 1/28-1/31 deal is better can I ask for that better deal or am I out of luck?  I'm okay with what I got but we are always looking for the best deal.

17 minutes ago, Paulinda said:

OH no!  I just did a paid upgrade that my PCC said was a really good deal.  If the 1/28-1/31 deal is better can I ask for that better deal or am I out of luck?  I'm okay with what I got but we are always looking for the best deal.

You are VERY likely too close to sailing to use whatever the new offer is.  You can always ask however, and they might give you something (like a free upgrade).

OP = thanks for posting this.  My Final Payment date is Feb 2 so this deal just might work for me!

Thanks! I will wait and see whether it also works in my/our country. It sometimes does.

My PCC said it involves shipboard credit but wasn't an extra special sale but rather ordinary. Just so we temper our expectations, then maybe we will be pleasantly surprised instead of disappointed.

Thanks.   I will wait and see if it applies to our cruise.

5 hours ago, MAVIP said:

Thanks! I will wait and see whether it also works in my/our country. It sometimes does.

But most times doesn't apply to us!🙄

We are booked for our 1st HAL cruise 2/29 and we are paid in full.  How does a price drop work with HAL, will they offer OBC?

Thanks in advance and thanks for the heads up!

13 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

But most times doesn't apply to us!🙄

"it sometimes does" . We agree. Intriguing, including the role of TA's. 

2 minutes ago, senoragilbert said:

Found more details about this sale. Obviously it doesn't work to book through this link, yet, but it does give a few more specifics. Hope it's helpful to someone!

https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/deals/three-day-sale.html

Could you post a few of the specific details.  the link won't work over here as HAL's site is geotargeted and I cannot access their en-US website.

6 minutes ago, senoragilbert said:

Found more details about this sale. Obviously it doesn't work to book through this link, yet, but it does give a few more specifics. Hope it's helpful to someone!

https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/deals/three-day-sale.html

My April Mexico cruise falls under this promotion, but I doubt that it will work for me, as the fare increased two days ago by $350 pp (about 30%).  Obviously will wait to make final payment (due in a week) until I check this out, but again, not hopeful.