Cruise Critic Community
Jayayeff

Crystal Esprit - Seychelles Serenade

I know everyone is avidly following all the live from Serenity and Symphony threads just now as both ships sail across the Pacific, but a week today I will be heading off to the Indian Ocean to join little sister Esprit for a 7 night jaunt around the Seychelles.  As you can see from the attached photograph the ship is currently docked in Eden Marina ready for this Saturday’s arrivals, which include a couple of CC members.  
68961415-B9DD-4543-A7DE-1AF24DE7D29A.thumb.jpeg.013106d28c6ad23d9e84e03075ddab19.jpeg

I’m unlikely to maintain a ‘live from’  thread on such a short cruise with excursions and activities every day, but if there is anything anyone would like checking out or want other info about the Esprit please post and I’ll do my best to report back on them.  I will try to post the odd comment or photo to the CS Facebook page along the way and then follow Beach Tunes recent example by posting a full day by day recap along with photos when I return home.....However, be warned, I don’t do balloons or photograph ever meal that I eat!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Anne...

Anne...Wishing you a great trip and looking forward to hearing about your experience.  I do have a couple of questions and will be sure to ask you about them.

Enjoy every minute.

Keith

Hope it is a great trip and looking forward to hearing about it.

Anyone know how "crowded"  that ship generally is?   We hear so little about those trips on this board.

Wishing you safe and happy travels! Seychelles is on our bucket list. I look forward to reading all about your journey.

Bon Voyage, Anne! Looking forward to hearing about the Esprit and if you enjoy the small ship experience. We would love to try it one day so I'll be very interested to know your impressions. Have a great time! 

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 3:51 PM, ctjon said:

Hope it is a great trip and looking forward to hearing about it.

Anyone know how "crowded"  that ship generally is?   We hear so little about those trips on this board.

I did 7 days Dubai Dubai  just before Christmas -  I think it was a full house - there were 2  singles - I was one of the singles :classic_biggrin:

I never had the feeling it was "crowded"  - even during the daily briefing for the next day in the bar - done before dinner - you do not have the feeling of "fully booked "

Also for breakfast and lunch - there was Always enough spaces and free tables

The restaurant is of course full for dinner . The dinners were very elaborated gastronomical experiences also great desserts and wonderful service from everybody ! And the complimentary Champagne Charles Heidsieck is a lot better as the Jacquart :classic_cool:

Hi Anne! I posted to laserboi's post before I saw your post, here's what I said:

"My husband and I will be on the March 7, 2020 Seychelles Crystal Esprit sailing. Looking forward to it and hearing more from Anne and Karen about their experience and any tips they have-- especially regarding excursions. Like Karen, we're coming from very far away-- southern California-- and we're also flying Qatar Airways. Since we're coming from so far away, we're tacking on 1 night at the Eden Blue in Mahe before we board and 5 nights at the Constance Lemuria resort on Praslin island after we debark. Anne and Karen, I hope you have a splendid time and I am grateful for any tips you may have! Thank you, Victoria."

Hi Anne & Karen,

Hope you are both still having a fabulous time in the Seychelles.

Am presently on the Symphony was planning to leave in Hong Kong  & join a friend on the Esprit on 15th.We are now not stopping in HK & I am scuttling around attempting to make alternative arrangements.

All best laid plans etc..........

Sue

11 hours ago, mandymay said:

Hi Anne & Karen,

Hope you are both still having a fabulous time in the Seychelles.

Am presently on the Symphony was planning to leave in Hong Kong  & join a friend on the Esprit on 15th.We are now not stopping in HK & I am scuttling around attempting to make alternative arrangements.

All best laid plans etc..........

Sue

Good Luck with your alternative arrangements Sue - must be a nightmare trying to find flights from Taipei to the Seychelles!!!  I hope you make it...😱

Anne...

Lovely to hear that you will be taking the Esprit.  Any comments and observations by you will be most appreciated.  Have a wonderful trip!