32 Days on Zaandam to South Pacific

FNSIII

We just booked our longest cruise ever...32 days to the South Pacific. If you have cruised this route before we would love to hear any experiences and thoughts on your trip. We booked a Ocean View and hope that works out as well. Please let us know your thoughts.

Frank

• Like 1

We did this cruise a few years ago on the Westerdam and enjoyed it very much despite some issues with weather.

The crossing the equator ceremony is a lot of fun.  Don’t miss it 😄 

There are a number of tender ports and fair warning, depending on weather,  you may miss some.  My friends redid the itinerary last year and didn’t miss a single port.  So, go with an open mind. 😉 

Scenery is spectacular.  If you are going to Bora Bora, do book Patrick’s tour.  We had a fabulous time on it and on his island.

In case it is of help, here is the link to my live thread that I did while we were sailing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, FNSIII said:

We just booked our longest cruise ever...32 days to the South Pacific. If you have cruised this route before we would love to hear any experiences and thoughts on your trip. We booked a Ocean View and hope that works out as well. Please let us know your thoughts.

Frank

YOu will have a marvelous time, we did the 34 days South Pacific in 2011 on the Westerdam  and just got back from doing the 51 days(Oct-Dec) on the Amsterdam.  We had perfect weather, great itin and we redid many of the tours we had done before including Patrick's tour in Bora Bora.  We only missed one port which was Alofi Niue and the reason was that the swells in the port were too dangerous, the captain did a Navigational. The only place that it rained  was in Papeete but that was fine as we were on a private tour and miraculously every time we stopped to visit something it stopped raining.  You picked a great itinerary, we would do it again if the 51 days was offered......

5 hours ago, RedneckBob said:

None this cruise four times. Excellent. If you go to HAL roll call for Eurodam, page 3, March 9, 2019 sailing, you will find everything you need to know, over 3000 posts

I was also on this trip. Great cruise. Roll call one of the best that I have ever been on.

This route is wonderful and we fully intend to do it again!