Lunch at Blue Lagoon

PollyNJ

Burgers, hot dogs, fries type buffet.  Can't remember every item but it's basic.  They also had a menu at the bar near the dock with a lot more options but not sure if they are still doing that.

I strongly suggest simply emailing them and being specific about your restrictions.

Edited by BNBR

This is what their website says is offered with the beach day pass.  They may have other stuff but it will give you an idea at least.

A Grilled Lunch – With Choice of a ¼lbs Angus Beef burger, 8 oz all beef Hot Dog, Grilled Chicken Breast, or Veggie Burger,  BBQ Chicken, Peas and Rice, Grilled Corn, a Salad Bar with pasta salad, pickled beets, and more. Two homemade cookies and 1 cup of Fruit Punch, Iced Tea or Lemonade per person served with lunch.

http://www.dolphinencounters.com/blue-lagoon-island/island-beach-day/

• 3 weeks later...

It was not good.  The burger was not good and the lemonade and fruit punch tasted funny.   The ship buffet is gourmet compared to the lunch included at Blue Lagoon.   Eat a good breakfast before.  There is water available,  but it doesn't have ice and comes out of a water dispenser.   It was room temperature.   

I did not care for the lunch at blue lagoon that was included in the excursion. It was just run-of-the-mill hamburgers and hotdogs. If I go again I’m going to get the package without lunch and just eat a big breakfast on the ship.